Receptionist Part Jobs Vacancy in Extendicare Toronto
Extendicare Toronto urgently required following position for Receptionist Part. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Part Jobs Vacancy in Extendicare Toronto Jobs Details:
- Greets and directs visitors and provides information, as appropriate.
- Accepts mail, parcels and directs them to appropriate person or department.
- Stamps outgoing mail and ensures delivery to mailbox/ post office.
- Prepares packages for couriers and arranges appropriate delivery service for all departments.
- Assists residents with their mail and other requests.
- Completes general / miscellaneous typing and photocopying.
- Transmits faxes for all departments and distributes all in-coming faxes.
- Distributes complaint reports, employment and volunteer applications, medical and dental forms, etc., as requested.
- Monitors the Emergency Response System through the main monitor situated in the Administration area at Villa Colombo. Answers calls from clients and responds to calls according to the approved procedure, when necessary.
- Performs assigned duties in emergency situations as outlined in the Emergency Procedure Manual.
- Assists the Resident Services Scheduling Coordinator with replacement/sick calls on evening shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2- 3 years Receptionist Experience
- Minimum Grade 12 Education
- Post secondary education an asset.
- Experience working in long-term care an asset
- Experience working in a unionized environment an asset
- Exceptional organizational, observational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Explorer
- Able to handle difficult situations in a professional and confidential manner
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate employee and resident safety strategies
- Ability to interact with seniors including those that are cognitively impaired
- Works independently as well as within a team
- Ability to speak Italian a definite asset