Quality Control Associate Sky Jobs Vacancy in Aurora Cannabis Inc Nisku
Aurora Cannabis Inc Nisku urgently required following position for Quality Control Associate Sky. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Control Associate Sky Jobs Vacancy in Aurora Cannabis Inc Nisku Jobs Details:
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is a world-renowned integrated cannabis company with an industry-leading reputation for continuously elevating and setting the global cannabis industry standard.
Through our wholly owned subsidiaries, strategic investments, and global partnerships, Aurora provides a wide range of premium quality cannabis and hemp products and services, develops innovative technologies, promotes cannabis consumer health and wellness, and delivers an exceptional customer experience across all its brands.
Aurora’s operations span multiple continents and focuses on both the medical and recreational cannabis production and sales, patient education and clinic counselling services, home hydroponic cultivation, extraction technologies and delivery systems, and hemp-based food health products.
We operate around the globe pursuing new and emerging cannabis markets where possible through our owned network of import, export and wholesale distributors, our e-commerce and mobile applications, brick and mortar retail stores, as well as grocery store retailers, and pharmacies.
QUALITY CONTROL ASSOCIATE
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is currently recruiting for a Quality Control Associate to join our Sky Facility, located in Nisku, AB. The incumbent will report to the Quality Control Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Establish, understand, and follow all department SOPs and related forms to GMP standards, including QC procedures for USP/ EU compliance
- Complete all required documentation using good documentation practices,
- including QC procedures for USP/ EU compliance
- Develop testing specifications for all controlled materials and finished products.
- Maintain and demonstrate functional understanding of HPLC, GC-MS, ICP-MS, spectroscopy, and plant sciences
- Be responsible for the execution of Quality Control process, including:
- Material Management – sampling, testing, and approval of certificate of analysis of controlled materials. Provide guidance to procurement for suitability of material and vendors
- Environmental Monitoring – participate in the development and execution of the sampling plan of grow rooms, report state of facility and procedures to minimize risk of contamination
- Compile specification documents for all tested materials, determine the disposition of the material by assessing compliance of the results to the specification
- Oversee sampling and testing of cannabis products both internally and externally to ensure compliance with internal specifications and other needs
- Source capital equipment from various vendors
- Oversee production processes where applicable
- Ability to organize and facilitate multi-disciplinary research projects, and organize and implement scientific experiments and/or procedures
- Effective and strong communication with Facility Manager, Production Manager, Chief Cultivator and Quality Assurance
- Attend and participate in meetings as required
- High level of proficiency in scientific writing and exhibition of Good Laboratory Practices required
- B.Sc. degree in an applicable discipline of science (chemistry, biochemistry, biology or related)
- Advanced knowledge of GMP and regulations for manufacturing pharmaceutical products considered an asset
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment (e.g. HPLC, GC, and ICP).
- Proven ability to supervise personnel and excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt well to change
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Control: 1 year