School Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Edu Canada North York
Edu Canada North York urgently required following position for School Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
School Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Edu Canada North York Jobs Details:
Toronto Central Academy is a private high school located on North York. We are looking for a receptionist to join our processional team.
School receptionists are often the first people that students, families, and visitors see when they enter a school. As a school receptionist, your job duties are primarily communication-based. As such, you'll need to be familiar with proper phone and email etiquette and possess strong interpersonal skills.
Communicate With Administrators, Faculty, Students, and Parents
As a school receptionist, you'll answer phone calls, greet visitors, and provide information to students. You'll also facilitate communication between administrators, teachers, and students' families. You will need to speak authoritatively on a variety of topics, including rules, disciplinary measures, and day-to-day operations. You may also be required to present policies and regulations to school visitors.
Keeping records of phone and mail inquiries will be a part of your job as receptionist. You might create reports and file records of school operations. You'll maintain and keep confidential information for all school records, including:
- Student registrations and class schedules
- Student immunizations
- Academic transcripts
- Teachers' classroom assignments
- Payroll processing
- Ontario Student Records(OSR)
Oversee the creation of the activities calendar, which means you're responsible for scheduling parent-teacher conferences, Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings,scheduling the principal's meetings and teacher observations
- 2-3 years administrative and school experience ideally in a private international school.
- must be proficient in Word and general knowledge in computers and online booking software
- Working knowledge and experience with social media ie. Instagram, facebook is a bonus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a friendly and joyous demeanour
- Highly organized and task oriented
- Love education, Self-motivated; capable of working independently, responsible, reliable, flexible and accountable
Salary: pay based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- education related: 2 years
- North York, Toronto
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence