Associate Small Business Jobs Vacancy in Bank Toronto
Bank Toronto urgently required following position for Associate Small Business. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Small Business Jobs Vacancy in Bank Toronto Jobs Details:
As an Associate, your training will provide you with the platform for success to undertake the Account Manager, Small Business role. This is a 3- 6 month training program where you will receive day to day support from an existing Account Manager, Business Banking as well as an Area Manager who will oversee the program. The in branch training is supplemented by a formal training program which will include course work.
The Account Manager, Small Business provides Small Business owners with exceptional service and sound financial advice to meet their diverse credit, deposit, cash management and payment processing needs. The role contributes to the overall success of the business bank by achieving sales through business development, retention and referrals of small business customers. The role is responsible for retaining and expanding existing client relationships within the community and is required to network with local small business leaders to establish quality centers of influence that will refer business. The Account Manager Small Business reports directly to the Area Manager, Small Business Banking.
- Provide sound advice at every customer interaction, effectively leveraging appropriate resources including the SBB C3 Pipeline Tool
- Possess expert knowledge of TD's Business Banking products and services, including robust understanding of credit to appropriately assist with the fulfillment of requests
- Offer strong knowledge of products offered by other internal bank partners
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately; strive to solve at first point of contact, escalating issues as needed
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of the local market, competitive offers, and economic trends
- Actively identify referral opportunities for Small Business Banking customers – Personal, Wealth, Commercial/Agriculture
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall customer experience
- Work closely with the Small Business Credit Centre, Credit Services and SBB product groups to ensure satisfactory customer response times for new credit applications
- Deepen the banking relationships of existing Small Business Banking customers and provide them with appropriate products and services for their needs
- Proactively identify and develop new Small Business customer relationships
- Contribute toward the achievement of Small Business Banking sales and business development objectives by meeting or exceeding individual sales goals to contribute to the achievement of the overall branch business objectives
- Develop and maintain relationships with Commercial Banking, Agriculture Account managers and Wealth Partners to ensure a coordinated market approach to Business Banking Services within the District
- Maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of small business customer needs and TD's products and services, including strong credit acumen; act as an advisor and branch resources on Business Banking solutions to match customers' needs
- Consistently follow the Business Banking Sales methodology and effectively use the SBB C3 Pipeline tool
- Work closely with retail employees to ensure all Business Banking customers are services by the advisor best suited to meet their requirements
- Proactively promote TD's image within the business community through participation and leadership in community business groups, market events, etc.
Internal Practices & Processes
- Actively participate in the performance management process with your Area Manager
- Meet professional/personal development objectives to build capabilities in current role and for future roles by utilizing learning maps and external courses as requiredr
- Be knowledgeable of/comply with Bank and industry codes of conduct and compliance policiesr
- Ensure necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all customer transactionsr
- Maintain Compliance and Operational Excellence Standards on all SBB accountsr
- Understand and apply bank/branch operating policies and proceduresr
- Contribute to a positive, successful and cohesive work environment by demonstrating a positive attitude, professionalism, and teamwork with customers, colleagues, and other TD staffr
- Actively participate in regular meetings/coaching sessions with manager and business partnersr
- Provide guidance, support and coaching to other team members on Business Banking productsr
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.