Human Resources Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Northern Savings Credit Union Prince Rupert
Northern Savings Credit Union Prince Rupert urgently required following position for Human Resources Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Northern Savings Credit Union Prince Rupert Jobs Details:
Northern Savings Credit Union has an opening for a part time Human Resources Clerk located in Prince Rupert. The successful applicant must be able to provide excellent member service and perform clerical duties in the Human Resources area.
- To support the payroll and benefit functions for the department.
- Prepares and accurately maintains confidential employee payroll, benefits and files.
- Provides accurate and timely payroll processing.
- Performs a variety of accounting tasks including reconciliation of various general ledgers.
- Maintains confidentiality
- Adheres to all corporate policies and procedures
- The duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all-inclusive of the position
- Minimum Qualifications : *
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- Previous experience in Human Resources & Payroll work is preferred, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- ADP processing would be an asset.
- Previous financial services experience preferred.
- Working knowledge, skills and experience in Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical, organizational and accuracy skills required
- Ability to prioritize and organize work within time constraints
- Strong written and verbal business English communication skills required
Job Type: Part-time
- Payroll & benefits: 1 year
- High school or equivalent