Sales Advisor Spanish Jobs Vacancy in Cuso International Toronto
Cuso International Toronto urgently required following position for Sales Advisor Spanish. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Advisor Spanish Jobs Vacancy in Cuso International Toronto Jobs Details:
12 Mois | Date de début Mar – Mai 2018
12 Meses | Fecha de inicio entre Mar - Mayo 2018
12 Months | Start Date between Mar - May 2018
Location Condega, Nicaragua
Start Date Mar - May 2018 (flexible)
Length of Placement 12 Months
Language Requirements Spanish
Spanish Reading: Level 3, Writing: Level 3, Speaking: Level 2
Language Scale: http://www.cusointernational.org/languageratingscale
Candidates that have the right background for this placement but are not at the right level of fluency may be offered Spanish classes while in the country provided they are willing to invest time to learn Spanish before their placement.
Please submit a Spanish Resume and Statement of Interest
Open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada only
The Volunteer’s Role
OCTUPAN is a community organization in Condega, who aims to accompany the families of small producer’s through a process of permanent reflection and organization with a strong focus on community equity. They work closely with the beneficiaries offering a wide range of support, with a very strong emphasis on gender and the environment as cross-cutting themes.
Cuso International has been collaborating in the last few years with OCTUPAN to support the work they do with youth and women entrepreneurs in the community. They deliver services to develop economic initiatives among these groups and they are looking for someone like you to grow their network of support!
As a Sales Advisor, you will bring your knowledge of business, marketing and sales to support the creation of new economic initiatives among youth and women in the community. You will help the organization with creating a development strategy that will ultimately lead these groups to having better access to markets. With your understanding of business planning, market analysis, and marketing, you will contribute positively to the growth of the community!
As a volunteer, you will:
- Strengthen the capacities of Octupan´s technical entrepreneurship services team to promote new economic initiatives.
- Women and youth entrepreneur groups reached by OCTUPAN strengthen their capacities and skills to develop, establish and manage sustainable businesses that respond to market needs.
- Strengthen the capacities of OCTUPAN technical team to undertake market studies to facilitate the commercialization of products and services offered by the beneficiaries´ businesses.
Essential Academic Qualifications:
- University degree in business/ economic or related careers
Essential Professional Background:
- Experience related to business development.
- Experience of the formulation of business plans.
- Capacity to transfer knowledge to vulnerable groups.
- Awareness of natural resources conservation issues.