Manager Risk And Compliance Jobs Vacancy in Quantum Management Services Toronto
Quantum Management Services Toronto urgently required following position for Manager Risk And Compliance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Risk And Compliance Jobs Vacancy in Quantum Management Services Toronto Jobs Details:
Position: Manager – IT Risk and Compliance
Salary: From $100K to $110K per year
This position is responsible for developing and managing the IT Risk and Compliance program, to ensure our client has the capacity and capability to mitigate and manage IT risks, and follows established policies and procedures as well as industry standards.
Principle Duties Responsibilities:
- Leading the implementation of IT risk and security management framework in order to develop the capacity and capability of the department to manage and monitor risks through the establishment of compliance and key controls for all its IT business critical and operational systems
- Developing, implementing and monitoring risk management and control policies, strategies, procedures and standards within the overall IT risk management framework
- Ensuring systems, tools and procedures are in place to allow risk owners to make responsibility for implementing, monitoring and reporting, showing all IT risks, their inherent and residual risk scores and details of the associated mitigating action(s)
- Conducting an annual review and update of control objectives and control activities
- Maintaining an awareness of changes to industry best practice standards and ensuring that the client’s IT Risk and security management framework remain aligned with adopted standards
- Establishing and executing an internal IT audit program that evaluates overall compliance and maturity, and taking corrective actions to address identified issues
- Developing and maintaining an annual risk management plan to identify, prioritize, manage, track and report on IT risks across the organization
- Developing and communicating IT risk and compliance program performance metrics to ensure timely analysis and reporting if metrics and identification and mitigation of risk and compliance issues.
- 6 to 10 years of experience in governance and risk mitigation management
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and a proven track record with IT security controls, operational and risk management, compliance frameworks and related systems attained through a university degree in Information Technology
- Significant hands-on work experience of 5 to 7 years in IT governance, risk and security within a large, complex IT environment
- Excellent working knowledge of, and track record with IT controls frameworks, specifically CoBit, ISO and ITIL
- Leadership skills and prior experience working with senior management
- Strong planning, analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and training skills
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
If you recommend a friend or colleague, you may be eligible for a referral bonus.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.