Supervisor Client Accounting Jobs Vacancy in Hill Knowlton Strategies Toronto
Hill Knowlton Strategies Toronto urgently required following position for Supervisor Client Accounting. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supervisor Client Accounting Jobs Vacancy in Hill Knowlton Strategies Toronto Jobs Details:
Supervisor Client Accounting -TORONTO
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is searching for a seasoned Supervisor Client Accounting to support our Canadian operations.
- Supervise and lead a team of Billing Leads responsible for billings across all offices in Canada
- Ensure all Client Accounting policies and procedures are carried out correctly, completely, and on-time.
- Review and approve New Client Set-up forms and the Client Master Change report monthly
- Adhere to corporate policy and follow-up with Consultants on delinquent documentation
- Ensure monthly billings are produced in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure approval of credit notes and monthly binder review and approval
- Research and respond to billing related inquiries
- Coordinate monthly commentary for aged accounts
- Coordinate reports for monthly Redbook
- Maintain a small portfolio of billings
- Work with the Director of Finance to determine process improvements and develop action plans
- Applies decision-making and problem-solving skills to activities and projects
- Demonstrates time management skills and strong multi-tasking skills
- Shows excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrates leadership and garners respect of team
- Works independently and in a team-based environment
- Communicates effectively with client account managers, colleagues and vendors - Strong interpersonal skills
- Displays solid written and verbal communications skills
- Ensures strict confidentiality at all times
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- College diploma or university degree in a business related discipline
- At least 5 years of full time working experience in a supervisory role
- At least 3 years of hands on billing experience in a professional service environment, preferably in a PR/GR firm or law firm or advertising agency
- Solid experience with full life cycle of billings
- Experience with Maconomy accounting system preferred
- Expert Excel skills and advanced utilization of formulas and reporting features
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office
With nine offices across the country, Hill+Knowlton Strategies Canada is a leader in both public relations and public affairs. Headquartered in Toronto, the company is the No. 1-rated strategic communications firm in the country. Its experts specialize in corporate communications, public affairs, marketing communications, crisis, energy, technology, health care, social and digital communications, financial communications and transactions. The only communications firm to have earned the Canada Order of Excellence for Quality from Excellence Canada, it has been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Canada for 11 consecutive years. Its parent company, Hill+Knowlton Strategies Inc., has 86 offices in 47 countries as well as an extensive associate network; and it is a member of WPP (NASDAQ: WPPGY), one of the world’s largest communications services groups.
What’s in it for you?
- Full health benefits package—including healthy paid time off, schedule flexibility, fitness reimbursement, and more
- New business commission potential and employee referral bonus
- A career working with and influencing bold, creative teams and client accounts
- A passionate, smart, fun, and creative office culture
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this capacity. He or she will be expected to perform other related duties as required.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.