Warehouse Worker Jobs Vacancy in Parrish Heimbecker Limited Saskatoon
Parrish Heimbecker Limited Saskatoon urgently required following position for Warehouse Worker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Worker Jobs Vacancy in Parrish Heimbecker Limited Saskatoon Jobs Details:
Parrish & Heimbecker is an exciting place to develop a career in agriculture, agriculture processing and food processing. With more than 60 locations coast to coast, we can offer you a unique opportunity to make your mark in a growth-oriented Canadian agricultural company. Our mandate is to support Canadian producers and food manufacturers who grow and sell their crops and baked goods to global markets.
Our success comes from a well-established network of assets, ongoing infrastructure development and strong business relationships that we nurture with farmers and suppliers. Learn more about us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading trucks safely and efficiently
- Maintaining a tidy work area and performing sanitation duties throughout the warehouse as required
- Perform other duties as required in the warehouse or mill, as assigned at the supervisor/manager’s discretion
- Complete and follow all Health, Safety, and Food Safety training as related to the job
- Ability to work shift work
- Must be able to work in dusty areas throughout the mill, warehouse, and outside
- Must be able to lift, carry, and stack up to 25 kgs of packaged product safely
- Must be able to operate a forklift safely
8 hour shifts, Monday to Friday, rotating shifts. 6 AM-2:30 PM, 8 AM-4:30 PM, 10 AM-6:30 PM
If interested, please apply at: www.parrishan dheimbecker.com/career_all
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request