Technical Desktop Analyst May Jobs Vacancy in Tjx Canada Mississauga
Tjx Canada Mississauga urgently required following position for Technical Desktop Analyst May. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Desktop Analyst May Jobs Vacancy in Tjx Canada Mississauga Jobs Details:
Are you ready to explore career opportunities at TJX Canada and join our team? TJX Canada is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the world’s leading off-price retailer of apparel and homeware worldwide, and in Canada, our retail chains include Winners, Marshalls and HomeSense.
In the retail business, we move fast. We’re always adapting, evolving and innovating. And the fast pace brings variety and challenge, along with many growth opportunities. We operate hundreds of stores in hundreds of cities.
TJX’s retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post in the United States TK Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense in the United Kingdom and Ireland; and TK Maxx in Australia.
As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
Layla is a Junior Technical Analyst, Desktop in our Systems Department. She is responsible for providing administration, implementation and support of the end user hardware and software technologies. This position also provides 1 st level support for the systems infrastructure.
It’s easy to create a team. But what makes the team work? We believe it’s having individuals like Layla onboard. She creates momentum by inspiring colleagues to think outside the box and share ideas freely. Teamwork means striving for a work environment where each team member is valued for their individual talents and ideas. And that’s how Layla contributes here with us.
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Junior Technical Analyst, Desktop, we’d ask you to do the following:
- Provide basic desktop support activities including off-shift support for incident management
- Perform routine desktop and administration maintenance and changes
- Basic participation in the implementation of process improvements
- Basic participation on project teams
- Work closely with all IT teams to escalate complex technical incidents and problems
- Contribute to or informed about decision making for support and solution approaches
- Performs other duties as assigned
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let’s hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there’s a good chance this job isn’t for you. But if it does sound right for you, here’s why we know you’ll be able to handle those challenges. You have:
- Diploma in a Computer Systems, Systems Administration, or related technical program
- Minimum 1 years of experience working within IT
- Technical knowledge of packaging and deployment tools (SCCM, LANDesk)
- Ability to develop and script basic to moderate application packages (Install Shield)
- Proficient with using scripting languages (Microsoft VBA, PowerShell)
- Technical knowledge of areas of responsibility (Windows OS, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Strong customer service and communication skills including verbal and written
- Organizational and time management skills including the ability to multitask adapt to constantly changing priorities and demands
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to learn
- Basic understanding of incident/change management principles and best practices
- Basic understanding of concepts in IT systems and networking
Success is our favorite outfit! As proud as we are of our past success, it’s our future that excites us most. We strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and a competitive salary and benefits package. Share our determination to think bolder and bigger and be part of our future. Apply now.
Here at TJX Canada we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email email@example.com.