Client Care Representative Jobs Vacancy in Morneau Shepell Regina
Morneau Shepell Regina urgently required following position for Client Care Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Care Representative Jobs Vacancy in Morneau Shepell Regina Jobs Details:
At Morneau Shepell, we help organizations and their employees with our wellness, administrative and retirement solutions. We are the global leaders in Employee and Family Assistance Programs and the official mental health partner of the Canadian Olympic Committee. We’re looking for some great people to join our team at our Care Access Centre.
Employee and Family Assistance Programs: In the business of helping people
When you work with us, you get to do 2 things every day: provide support to aid in the financial security, mental/physical health and productivity of our clients and their people while contributing to the continued success of our growing company. Not bad for a day’s work!
Make your passion your profession
If you are a solution-focused, empathetic person who enjoys providing support to those in need, than this role aligns perfectly with your aspirations. You’re not just supporting our business; you’re supporting people in a meaningful way.
Being part of the largest and most successful EFAP organization world-wide isn’t the only benefit. Additional benefits include:
- A permanent position with a competitive benefits package
- A robust training program that prepares you for your role
- Opportunities to increase your earnings through performance based incentive programs
- A place where excellence is rewarded
- An environment that values employee engagement, innovation and client service excellence
- Rewards for sharing your feedback and ideas
- Development plans and resources to support your career aspirations
- Growth opportunities in a company that promotes from within
- A team of colleagues who work hard together and have fun
- Convenient office location in the heart of the city that is easily accessible by public transit
Our 24/7 Care Access Centre is where it all happens. Our Client Care Representatives are first responders to client requests received over the phone, email and chat. Taking care of clients’ means having conversations that determine their needs and appropriate support based on a wide array of industry leading solutions. Our environment is fast-paced, supportive, innovative and fun. Joining our Morneau Shepell family will provide you with fantastic work experience, not to mention some great connections and friends along the way.
- A Bachelor degree, community college diploma or equivalent post-secondary education
- The flexibility to work shifts which may include days, evenings, weekends
- Previous customer service experience in social services, sales, call centres and/or office environments preferred
As a new employee you’ll get paid to learn more about our fantastic services and our approach to client conversations, through a combination of online courses and live instructor-led sessions. Successful Client Care Representatives are:
- Passionate about helping others
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated to providing a meaningful customer experience
- Empathetic and able to triage crisis situations to our clinical team
- Go-getter, results-oriented and good-natured
- Driven to achieve performance success and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Happy to work for a successful company that promotes from within
‘I’m proud to work for Morneau Shepell because they listen to their employees. If there is something that can be made better, a Client Care Representative talks to a supervisor and it’s discussed and acted upon when necessary. All members of Employee Support Services are on the same team – from the Vice President to the representatives. We work together to provide quality services.’ - CCR, Toronto, 6 years of service
‘The best parts of being a CCR is knowing that I’m able to help people in need of support every day, working with a great community of individuals that are always willing to help and want to see you reach your fullest potential, and being in an environment where colleagues become friends, and soon become family. It’s a great support system that is dedicated to the well-being of our clients and also fellow employees.’ – CCR Toronto, 2 years of service.
‘What I love about my work is listening to clients and reassuring them. I can actually hear their relief when they understand that they will be supported by us, that they will get help with great efficiency regarding their immediate concerns, that’s truly rewarding.’ – BCCR Montreal, 2 years of service
If being a Client Care Representative at a growing company that offers great benefits and career opportunities sounds like a good idea, apply! We would love to hear from you.