Picker Packer Shipper Receiver Jobs Vacancy in Cravo Equipment Brantford
Cravo Equipment Brantford urgently required following position for Picker Packer Shipper Receiver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Picker Packer Shipper Receiver Jobs Vacancy in Cravo Equipment Brantford Jobs Details:
Cravo Equipment is a family owned manufacturing company that has been in business for over 35 years. Growth in international sales is providing employment opportunities in all areas of the company.
- Clean and safe work environment with opportunity to advance.
- Competitive wages and benefits after 6 months
Picker, Packer, Shipper, Receiver
- Work along with a small team of shipping personnel ensuring the material is picked, packed and delivered on time with the correct quantity within the costs allotted
- Participate and at times direct and manage the picking, packing, staging and loading of flat bed, van and sea container shipments
- Assist in the sea container shipments from Cravo to customer, both DAP and CIF
- Coordinate special shipping requirements in international locations to accommodate customers needs
- Manage multiple shipping BOM’s ensuring accuracy and security of what is packed, loaded and shipped
- Prepare and manage custom broker paper work and information to ensure seamless and trouble free entry into international countries
- Receive and record material ensuring it is stored in its appropriate location
- Operate equipment and machinery relating to shipping and receiving to load and unload materials and supplies.
- Fork truck experience is required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Shipping And Receiving: 4 years
- High school or equivalent
- Class G drivers licence