New Home Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Eagle Homes Castlegar
Eagle Homes Castlegar urgently required following position for New Home Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
New Home Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Eagle Homes Castlegar Jobs Details:
New Home Specialist
New Home Specialist Sales Professional Required for Manufactured Home Provider
Eagle Homes seeks a New Home Specialist/Sales Professional to join our team with opportunities in Kamloops and Castlegar.
The primary attributes for our ideal candidate are a proven successful track record in sales, a high level of accountability, and a successful track record of turning prospects into customers. Our ideal candidate is driven to succeed, accepts problems as unique challenges, and is open to change and taking action to move the sales process forward.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospecting for new business ( Including Making Cold Calls)
- Ability to qualify opportunities fast and early in the sales process
- Rapport building is key, with the focus on the end result of making and increasing sales
- Manage home projects from initial contact with client through to completion
Skills and Abilities:
- Positive attitude and proven track record
- Self-motivator and self starter
- Strong sales and closing skills
- Proven abilities of prospecting for new business ( Comfortable with Cold Calls)
- Goal orientated and can define those goals
- Creative problem solver and opportunity finder
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Proven sales experience in the past of at least 5 years
- Has sold successfully in a moderate length selling cycle ( 1-6months)
- Proven experience of having managed a prospect pipeline/base in the past
- Familiar on use and importance a CRM system and computers
- Proven negotiation experience and understands the difference/importance between revenue and profit
- Familiar with process of providing quotes and documentation in past sales roles.
- Sold value added versus price
- Excellent communicator
- Successfully managed and navigated a sales process with multiple decision makers
- Proven past results of growing an account base from prospecting activities leading to new business creation
- Describe how to successfully establish a relationship without using price.
- Familiar with sales quota systems, sales targets, measurements and reporting
- Has achieved sales success in relatively competitive environments
Habits and Additional Skills
- High level of self responsibility
- Professional communicator
- Meets deadlines
- Follows up and follows through
Background in the manufactured and modular housing industry, experience or formal education an asset.
The successful candidate will receive a compensation package including a commission program and company extended benefits.
About Us and Our Products
Eagle Homes is British Columbia’s largest manufactured and modular home provider with dealerships located in Salmon Arm, Kamloops, Cranbrook, and Castlegar. We pride ourselves on our continued efforts to set the standard as the industries best and strive for excellence in everything we do. Eagle Homes endeavors to offer our employees the opportunity of training and advancement within the company. We are proud to offer our customers with the products and services of the highest quality while supporting the BC economy by supplying BC built products and employing BC residents.
We encourage prospective candidates to find out more about our company and our products us by visiting us at www.eaglehomes.ca and then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will receive contact to establish immediate next steps. No phone calls please.