Associate Prep Jobs Vacancy in Potbelly Sandwich Shop Toronto
Potbelly Sandwich Shop Toronto urgently required following position for Associate Prep. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Prep Jobs Vacancy in Potbelly Sandwich Shop Toronto Jobs Details:
An Associate in charge of Food Prep will be in charge of just that — slicing and prepping meats, cheeses, and vegetables
so we are ready to make sandwiches and salads for our customers. When not focused on Food Prep, he or she may also be
assigned to other Associate duties within the shop.
• Demonstrate Potbelly’s Behaviors and Values — Integrity, Food Loving, Teamwork; Accountability, Positive Energy;
Coaching, Delivering Results through Execution, Building and Inspiring Teams, and Creating Potbelly “Fans” —
through all interactions;
• Slice meats, cheeses and vegetables;
• Prepare meats and cheeses for different sandwiches;
• Clean back of the house work stations and slicing machines.
other key functions
Other Associate position duties as assigned as outlined in Potbelly Associate job description, such as preparing quality
finished products at various stations, complying with health and food safety standards, restocking items, cleaning, operating
the cash register, answering the phone, providing great customer service, and following Potbelly policies and procedures.
requirements - experience, education and behaviors
• Must represent Potbelly Advantage and Our Values;
• Must be at least 15 years of age;
• Must be friendly and customer service-oriented;
• Strong verbal communication skills;
• Must possess neat and clean hygiene;
• Ability to handle a knife confidently;
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a sense of urgency;
• Ability to work as a team-player;
• Ability to comprehend and communicate in English via verbal and written communication, such that employee can
perform his or her job responsibilities;
• Must demonstrate leadership behaviors and values that align with Potbelly;
• Restaurant environment is indoors (95%) and outdoors (5%).