Admin Support Iii Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi Toronto
Sanofi Toronto urgently required following position for Admin Support Iii. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Admin Support Iii Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi Toronto Jobs Details:
ADMIN SUPPORT III
(15 MONTH EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY)
Location: Sanofi Pasteur Limited / North York, Ontario
Address: 1755 Steeles Ave W, North York, ON M2R 3T4
Department: Filling and Packaging (F&P)
Reporting To: Manager Production and Control Systems
Required Education: High School Diploma, College is preferred
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi, is the largest company in the world devoted entirely to human vaccines. For over 100 years, we’ve provided life-saving vaccines for the prevention and treatment of infectious diseases.
Sanofi Pasteur Limited, located in Toronto, is one of the company's four major R&D and manufacturing sites. We are home to Sanofi Pasteur's North American centre for Analytical and Bioprocess R&D. As well, we are the largest Canadian vaccine producer: each year, we manufacture 50 million doses of vaccine and distribute them to more than 90 countries around the world, helping to protect against 20 infectious diseases. This variety of activities offers employees diverse opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our company attracts some of the best minds in the business from across the globe. Our 1,300 employees give us their best and we offer the best in return.
Sanofi Pasteur Limited is looking for motivated and results driven individuals to join our Filling and Packaging team as an Admin Support III. Key responsibilities will include the following:
1. Set up and maintain Excel Spread sheets which track location of work orders, whether they are in correction, late, etc. These spreadsheets must be sorted in various ways to meet the needs of each Team Coach in F&P.
- The position is responsible for the tracking of all protocols (Batch Production Records) that are processed through the Filling and Packaging Department. It requires the initial set up, which requires knowledge of setting up Excel macro’s as well as the ability to sort these spreadsheets in various ways as required by the team coaches.
- The number of protocols tracked is about 500. The status of these is changed as they move along the approval process.
2. Updates all primary and secondary packaging components inventory. Updates all finished goods inventory in the Filling and Packaging Department. Extensive BPR maintenance.
- Calculates and reconciles all raw materials used to each order, update raw material inventory on the BPR systems. Ensures that the QC& is valid (ie: The QC# indicated on the worksheet for label is not a carton).
3. Complete and reconcile all Filling Work Records.
- Completes the Filling/Sealing and Examining orders and forwards to the Team Coach for signature.
- Calculates the gross fill, the gross volume used (by using the weigh ticket and dividing the average fill volume of the containers, the gross fill is determined)
- If a discrepancy is identified, the work order is returned to the Team Coach for further review (ie: high loss of bulk could indicate not enough containers accounted for)
4. Reviews and Reconciles all Packaging Work Records.
- Reviews the Packaging Work records for completeness. These documents are the detail records/concurrent entries of each order (this is a 10 page document).
- Checks for correct QC#, release dates and quantities.
- Checks that the summary page is a true reflection of the detailed pages.
- Identifies discrepancies and obtains resolution from the team Coaches. (ie: wrong QC# used could indicate wrong component used, under/over of product could indicate empty boxes in order).
5. Prepares Month End Report for Filling & Packaging.
- The Month End Report required by filling and packaging compromises of a comparison of what was forecasted to be done within that month as opposed to what actually was performed.
- Using the detailed Excel spread sheet, the actual schedules and the capacity reports this information is compiled.
6. Provides full back up to other members within F&P. Supports similar activities performed within the department.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum four (4) year High School Diploma.
- Two (2) year College Degree is preferred in Math, Science, Computer Skills or related discipline.
- Minimum of one (1) year of previous relevant experience in a Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical company, or University Research Institution.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make quick decisions in accordance with SOPs and training.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to enter data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 8:00a.m.-4:00p.m.
Sanofi in Canada embraces diversity in the workplace and is committed to achieving employment equity. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life