Finance And Information Systems Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ski Marmot Basin Jasper
Ski Marmot Basin Jasper urgently required following position for Finance And Information Systems Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance And Information Systems Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ski Marmot Basin Jasper Jobs Details:
This position provides daily support to various finance positions: Controller, Accounts Payable and Payroll.
The incumbent will also provide support as required to the Systems Administrator.
Responsibilities and Duties
This position will report to the Controller, and is a year-round position supporting Ski Marmot Basin and the Jasper SkyTram.
The primary responsibilities for this position are outlined as follows:
- Assist Revenue Audit and Accounts Receivables administrator
- Sales / General Ledger
- Collate printouts & Receipts
- Verify against reports & check cash
- Collate, Verify and Reconcile Retail reports
- Reconcile cash deposits
- Post to General Ledger
- Vouchers reconciliation.
- Accounts Receivables
- Provide support to the A/R administrator
- Sales / General Ledger
- Print, verify and reconcile invoices from Sales report
- Post adjustment to AR
- Receipt process
- Process Payments
- AR Aged Trial Balance
- Reconcile to GL
- Vendor account reconciliation.
- Daily Revenue Report
- Collate Data from Siriusware/Sales Reports/Wage report Daily
- E-mail reports to Managers/Shareholders.
- Assist Systems Administrator
- Provide support for Information systems
- Assist with POS, credit card system support.
- Assist Payroll and Accounting Administrator
- Collate payables for posting
- Suppliers updates
- Year end support.
- Provide administrative support
- Providing support request to the financial controller
- Year end support
- Marketing reports
- System data Management.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience and knowledge of General Accounting process
- Adequate skills with computers and systems related to Accounting
- Possess good communication and writing skills
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Work as a team player within the entire company
- Able to work a flexible schedule when require at 3 locations
- Will need Driver’s License to work at 3 locations.
- Financial / accounting software – Great Plains
- Data management software – Siriusware & RTP
- Microsoft Excel
- Good Organizational skills
- Work on tight deadlines
- Able to work with limited supervision.
Competitive Salary for the industry, benefits, season ski pass for self and significant other, eligibility to enroll in Group RRSP, other.
Job Type: Full-time
- related: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Jasper, AB