Esl Teacher Evening Position Ilac Night School Jobs Vacancy in Ilac Night School Toronto
Ilac Night School Toronto urgently required following position for Esl Teacher Evening Position Ilac Night School. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Esl Teacher Evening Position Ilac Night School Jobs Vacancy in Ilac Night School Toronto Jobs Details:
Join Canada’s #1 voted ESL School. ILAC NIGHT SCHOOL is now hiring Part-time and Supply Evening ESL Teachers. Apply Now!
Join our talented ESL teachers in Toronto! You can start immediately as a Part-time or substitute ESL teacher in our state of the art facilities in the Toronto Campus.
The International Language Academy of Canada (ILAC) is one of the best-recognized English language schools in Canada and is known for its students’ diversity (our students come from over 75 countries), quality of teaching, and exceptional customer service.
ILAC NIGHT SCHOOL serves individuals in Toronto who need to improve their English in order to improve their opportunities in Canada
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for you , a talented ESL teacher who is passionate about teaching and adopts a customer-centric approach to working with international learners.
You share our views that our students are learners, tourists, and guests, and are ready to go above and beyond to make their learning experience like no other!
You enjoy working in a highly-diverse, multicultural, fast-paced and dynamic learning environment.
You understand and autonomously use the principles of adult learning in your teachings while mastering classroom group dynamics, and invest interest in their learning and progression in class as well as their post-learning experience.
You view your work as an opportunity to learn about other cultures, while deliberately exercising highest forms of respect and acceptance of all cultures.
On top of all, you bring a high level of commitment to excellence and integrity in teaching and learning.
What you could be doing:
- Contributing to our unique ESL learning experience.
- Teaching & mentoring students in areas like:
- General English
- Business English
- Test Preparation (IELTS, TOEFL, CELPIP)
- Working with talented learners who come from over 75 countries worldwide.
- Learning and sharpening your skills as you help develop others.
- Working with experienced professionals in the education industry who come from around the globe.
Your Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- A completed Bachelor’s degree;
- A completed TESL/TESOL certificate recognized by TESL Canada;
- Previous experience either in Canada or overseas is an asset;
You also bring:
- Neat and professional appearance,
- High level of organization and punctuality;
- Hands on experience in applying adult learning principles in a classroom environment;
- A dynamic, vibrant and fun personality, while maintaining highest levels of respect and tolerance to other cultures;
- A customer-centric approach to ESL teaching;
- Readiness and availability to work with flexible schedules, in a friendly, fast-paced environment;
- High energy and enthusiasm to your classroom;
Apply Now! We are accepting applications Immediately!
Job Type: Part-time
- ESL Teaching: 1 year
- Toronto, ON
Required license or certification:
- TESL Canada, DELTA, CELTA