Kinesiologist Jobs Vacancy in Cbi Health Centre Kelowna
Cbi Health Centre Kelowna urgently required following position for Kinesiologist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Kinesiologist Jobs Vacancy in Cbi Health Centre Kelowna Jobs Details:
Where: CBI Health Centre - Kelowna Position: Kinesiologist City, Province: Kelowna , BC TERM Full time Description: CBI Health Centre in Kelowna is looking for a full time Kinesiologist to complement our talented interdisciplinary team. This is your opportunity to do the work you love every day. Using your exercise therapy skills, you will achieve outstanding clinical outcomes and client engagement with the people that you treat while helping your clients to return to work and everyday activities at all stages of rehabilitation.
As a Kinesiologist, you will:
- Be responsible for the provision of one-on-one and group kinesiology exercise prescription
- Provide disability management coordination
- Complete functional assessments
- Work with a client profile that can range from orthopedic injuries, chronic pain, to cognitive and/or mood related
- Design and implement a therapeutic exercise program to meet the identified client needs
- Prepare progress and discharge reports delegated by the treating clinician
- Assist the treating clinician with return to work planning
- Teach a variety of group education classes
To take on the role of Kinesiologist, you must:
- Have an undergraduate degree in kinesiology or human kinetics
- Registration (in good standing) with the BC Association of Kinesiologists
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Be seeking a challenging opportunity to continue to build a growing practice
- Be comfortable working collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
- Be comfortable working with mental health and chronic pain clients
- Have experience in OR1, case management, job site visits, and return to work support services
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be empathetic with an effective ability to build rapport with patients
- Be trained in functional capacity evaluations
- Demonstrate an understanding of medical conditions, disability management, and appropriate exercise prescription and progression
- Have a reliable vehicle for use with appropriate insurance
CBI Health Group is a privately owned leading Canadian healthcare services and management company dedicated to providing an integrated approach to health management. Voted one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Culture Award, we provide a dynamic, well-supported work environment where you can really make a difference in the lives of your patients and community!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, submit your resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CLICK HERE to learn more about CBI Health Group. Fill by: Feb 28, 2018 Contact: BC Careers