Administrative Operations Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Milano Hair Academy Supplier Mississauga
Milano Hair Academy Supplier Mississauga urgently required following position for Administrative Operations Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Operations Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Milano Hair Academy Supplier Mississauga Jobs Details:
Position Reports to: CEO
The Administrative Operations Assistant (AOA) will help the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) manage the day-to-day operations of the business, showroom, and warehouse. The AOA will perform administrative, reconciliation and customer service duties. They work with clients by answering queries and giving account updates. The AOA will review merchandise and fill customer orders. Other tasks include sales, marketing, and warehouse duties.
Under direct supervision of the CEO, the AOA will perform advanced clerical record keeping utilizing at least 3 specialized computer software programs; will verify invoices and work orders; maintain, enter, adjust, and research inventory; purchase materials, and supplies; bookkeeping duties; and perform related duties, as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize department specialized computer software programs
- Review work orders for completeness and accuracy; compile work order data and generate reports
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly service schedules; type memos, correspondence, official documents, forms, reports, and schedules
- Provide support and assistance to other staff positions; answer public inquiries in the showroom and over the telephone
- Coordinate the purchase of products; maintain an accurate list of inventory; receive checks and stock supplies
- Maintain 30/60/90 day credits
- Review vendor invoices for accuracy; review requisitions and purchases for clarity, accuracy, and completeness; correct and amend invoices and requisitions, as necessary
- Perform relief clerical duties and perform related duties, as required
- High degree of resourcefulness, initiative, flexibility, adaptability and time management skills
- Ability to build relationships, communicate effectively, and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills, with a high attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced office environment and prioritize daily tasks
- Complete operational requirements as required
- Must work well with team members as well as independently with little supervision
- Must be able to process client payments via credit card, interac machine, cheques, etc.
- Must be able to complete light warehouse duties including shipping and receiving
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met
- Support a wide variety of ongoing projects including day to day operations, sales, customer service, and marketing duties
- Office support includes mail, basic bookkeeping, filing, and organization
- Managing client expectations
- Serves customers by backing-up other staff; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status
- Prepare guests and/or client accommodations
- Create presentations, documents, files, spreadsheets and databases
- Arrange for the delivery of domestic and international packages
- Degree/diploma in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership and supervision abilities
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Bookkeeping, budgeting, and reporting skills
- Administrative writing skills
- Inventory management skills
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Degree/diploma in any of the following areas: office administration, business management, project management, bookkeeping, or equivalent knowledge in this area
- Creative and innovative
- Basic Adobe Creative Suite knowledge is an asset
Hours: Full-time (Monday – Friday, 9:00AM – 5:00PM)
Position to Commence: as soon as position is filled.
Pay Scale: Milano offers a competitive salary and an attractive and rewarding work environment.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, but only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 5 years