Junior Desktop Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Brock Solutions Kitchener
Brock Solutions Kitchener urgently required following position for Junior Desktop Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Desktop Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Brock Solutions Kitchener Jobs Details:
Brock Solutions is an engineering solutions and professional services company specializing in the design, build and implementation of real-time solutions for broad based industrial/manufacturing and transportation/logistics organizations globally. With approximately 400 employees in Canada and the U.S., Brock Solutions is a privately held, employee owned organization with over 30 years in the real-time solutions space.
As Brock Solutions continues to grow and respond to the on-going requirements of major clients, we need to add talent to our base of outstanding professionals. We are currently seeking a Junior Desktop Support Specialist to join our team of experienced professionals at our Kitchener, ON head office location.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide first level technical support for all incoming requests
- Assist users with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines
- Actively troubleshoot all technical problems, escalating as required
- Take a leadership role in asset inventory control and deployment
Qualifications and Skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Aptitude to quickly learn new systems and follow procedures/processes
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and 8.1, MS-Office 2010\2013
- A professional and courteous manner while triaging both hardware and software issues
- 3-year college diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science New grads are welcome to apply.
New grads are welcome to apply. If you have graduated within the last 3 years, please also submit a soft copy of your transcript (unofficial copy is fine).
Brock Solutions strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, Brock Solutions will endeavour to remove barriers to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
Please apply on our website at: https://careers.brocksolutions.com/Careers.aspx?req=IT-DESKTOP-KIT-18
Job Type: Full-time