Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Calgary Catholic School District Calgary
Calgary Catholic School District Calgary urgently required following position for Office Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Calgary Catholic School District Calgary Jobs Details:
The Office Assistant provides clerical and administrative support to administration, personnel, parents, students and
members of the public.
- Responds to requests for information from staff, students, parents and members of the public
- Sorts and distributes correspondence and mail, including faxes and email
- Schedules meetings and handles business and administrative activities
- Generates reports, correspondence and newsletters
- Transcribes material from handwritten notes or electronic dictation; edits or formats documents for use with
- Creates, photocopies and distributes materials
- Orders and maintains office supplies
- Maintains and updates information databases, lists, files, records, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) to six (6) months’ related experience
- Secretarial certificate/diploma preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Working knowledge of student information systems and electronic report cards for school based positions
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
1. As an applicant, you are asked to submit a concise and detailed resume outlining your qualifications, experience,
education and additional skills for this position.
2. Applications are to be forwarded directly to Human Resources email@example.com quoting Competition
No. S-17-252. Current employees of The Calgary Catholic School District are required to apply to
competitions using their District email account to ensure consideration as an internal candidate.
3. Thank you in advance for submitting your application for this competition. Only those applicants who have been
short-listed will be contacted.
4. Positions with the Calgary Catholic School District are dependent upon student enrollment and school organization.
If unexpected shifts occur requiring subsequent changes in the position or positions hours, successful applicants
will be notified as soon as possible of changes to their assignment.