Advertising And Marketing Positions Jobs Vacancy in The Torch Online Media Ajax
The Torch Online Media Ajax urgently required following position for Advertising And Marketing Positions. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Advertising And Marketing Positions Jobs Vacancy in The Torch Online Media Ajax Jobs Details:
The Torch Online Media is a local news and media company located within the GTA. We are dedicated to working with people in the media arts field that want to grow their portfolios and gain experience by writing articles, shooting photos, and creating TV quality shows and other content that people want to see. Whether you’re a student still in school, graduate, or veteran in the field looking for a place to do the work you love, we give people the opportunity to grow and get real-world experience in the field they trained to work.
Advertising and Marketing reps will be responsible for numerous jobs including:
- Creating marketing campaigns to bring attention to the business on various platforms (commercials, social media, in-person.).
- Designing various advertisements such as commercials for radio/video, and print advertising.
- Selling ad space to local businesses
- Boosting social media presence
- Graduate of advertising, marketing or similar program (preferred but not requirement)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with others
- Basic understanding (or willingness to learn) of design programs (Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Audition)
- Background in sales is preferred but not necessary
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract, Commission, Volunteer, ...