Hsse Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Golder Associates Mississauga
Golder Associates Mississauga urgently required following position for Hsse Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hsse Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Golder Associates Mississauga Jobs Details:
HSSE Specialist - (18000751)
Golder Associates Ltd. is currently recruiting for HSSE Specialist to be located in our Mississauga office. As part of the Americas Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) team, the HSSE Specialist will report to the Americas HSSE Director. This full-time role will be involved with developing and implementing HSSE initiatives across North America and providing HSSE support to a team of HSSE professionals.
You role and responsibilities as a HSSE Specialist include:
- Championing and overseeing the effective rollout of HSSE initiatives throughout Canada and the US including the Global HSSE Management System
- Participating in the development of new HSSE strategies, systems and programs as a member of the Americas HSSE Leadership Team
- Development and deployment of a Regional HSSE Strategy incorporating the Global agenda with identified US and Canadian regional needs.
- Liaising with Principals and Associates to solicit their input and ensure their satisfaction and understanding of HSSE initiatives
- Providing guidance and support to the Canadian and US Management teams in implementing the Global Management System within the region
- Aligning HSSE systems with federal and provincial standards/requirements
- Advising, supporting, and mentoring the North American HSSE Advisors
- Ensuring compliance with HSSE initiatives and practices including conducting site audits (projects sites, offices, labs, warehouse)
- Guidance and resource to office HSSE Committees
- Developing and conducting HSSE training (on line and classroom)
- Providing guidance/expertise in conducting audits, investigations and inspections
- Supporting subcontractor management program and prequalification databases
- Supporting high risk travel and security program
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Working knowledge of Canadian and US HSSE legislation
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in H&S, Engineering or Sciences preferred
- Professional Designation (CRSP, CSP…)
- 10 + years combined experience in HSSE, engineering and/ or sciences
- Experience in Mining / Oil and Gas / Construction / Geotechnical services / Environmental and Biological consulting an asset
- Radiation management experience preferred
- Experience with recognised management systems (OHSAS 18000, ISO 14001). Auditor certifications preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good problem solver with the ability to identify alternative solutions
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Available for business travels and extended working hours, when required
At Golder Associates we believe in supporting our employees every step of the way. Golder is known as one of Canada’s 50 best Employers and Canada’s 50 Best Managed Private Companies. We’re 100 percent employee-owned, which is reflected in how we value and support our people. Golder’s workplace is an environment filled with trust and respect which generates greater satisfaction at every level, personally and professionally. We believe in agile careers, where our employees are given the support and latitude to adapt and grow in a global market.
- Employer of choice supporting our people's growth, recognize excellence and reward recognition
- Employee mentoring program
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Option to purchase shares in Golder Associates
- Across disciplines and geographies, our people enjoy enriching and enduring careers working on a challenging and transformative projects
- You'll find a sense of camaraderie and community that stems from our employee-ownership structure.
Golder Associates Ltd. is committed to treating all people in a manner that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. Golder believes in integration and equal opportunity, a workplace that is inclusive for all people where employees feel valued and have equal advancement opportunities. We are committed to meeting the needs of people with accessibility requirementsin a timely manner, and will do so by identifying, preventing and working to find solutions to workplace barriers to accessibility. Upon request, please let your recruiter know if you require accommodation in relation to the materials or processes used during the recruitment process.
All positions are subject to pre-employment background checks i.e. Criminal, education, driver's abstract and/or credit checks in order to comply with regulations.
Primary Location: CA-ON-MISSISSAUGA
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: Apr 22, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
Hsse Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Golder Associates Mississauga. Golder Associates Mississauga opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Hsse Specialist position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 22 Apr, 2018. HSSE Specialist - (18000751). You role and responsibilities as a HSSE Specialist include:. Is currently recruiting for HSSE Specialist to be located in our... ... Continue reading -->
Health And Safety Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Golder Associates Montréal. Golder Associates Montréal opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Health And Safety Specialist position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 07 Mar, 2018. Health and Safety Specialist - (17000078). Assist in the preparation of HSSE documentation (e.g. In this role, you will assist the O&G Sector HSSE Lead with the... ... Continue reading -->
Security Specialist Ottawa Jobs Vacancy in Snc Lavalin Ottawa. Snc Lavalin Ottawa opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Security Specialist Ottawa position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 04 Mar, 2018. In accordance with the Company HSSE Policy, Standard Operating Procedures, the Code of Ethics and Business Conduct and other corporate policies, the Security... ... Continue reading -->
Hsse Manager Jobs Vacancy in Meridia Recruitment Solutions . Meridia Recruitment Solutions opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Hsse Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 22 Mar, 2018. If you have questions about the role contact Katherine Risley, Partner at 902-424-1120 or Leah Paradis, Senior Recruitment Specialist, at 902-424-1104.... ... Continue reading -->
Tailings Surveillance Engneer Jobs Vacancy in Golder Associates Waterfall. Golder Associates Waterfall opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Tailings Surveillance Engneer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 01 May, 2018. Build reputation as an engineering technical consultant / specialist. Meet HSSE key performance indicators compliant with Golder targets.... ... Continue reading -->