Hsse Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Golder Associates Mississauga
Golder Associates Mississauga urgently required following position for Hsse Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hsse Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Golder Associates Mississauga Jobs Details:
Golder Associates Ltd. is currently recruiting for HSSE Specialist to be located in our Mississauga office. As part of the Americas Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) team, the HSSE Specialist will report to the Americas HSSE Director. This full-time role will be involved with developing and implementing HSSE initiatives across North America and providing HSSE support to a team of HSSE professionals.
You role and responsibilities as a HSSE Specialist include:
- Championing and overseeing the effective rollout of HSSE initiatives throughout Canada and the US including the Global HSSE Management System
- Participating in the development of new HSSE strategies, systems and programs as a member of the Americas HSSE Leadership Team
- Development and deployment of a Regional HSSE Strategy incorporating the Global agenda with identified US and Canadian regional needs.
- Liaising with Principals and Associates to solicit their input and ensure their satisfaction and understanding of HSSE initiatives
- Providing guidance and support to the Canadian and US Management teams in implementing the Global Management System within the region
- Aligning HSSE systems with federal and provincial standards/requirements
- Advising, supporting, and mentoring the North American HSSE Advisors
- Ensuring compliance with HSSE initiatives and practices including conducting site audits (projects sites, offices, labs, warehouse)
- Guidance and resource to office HSSE Committees
- Developing and conducting HSSE training (on line and classroom)
- Providing guidance/expertise in conducting audits, investigations and inspections
- Supporting subcontractor management program and prequalification databases
- Supporting high risk travel and security program
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Working knowledge of Canadian and US HSSE legislation
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in H&S, Engineering or Sciences preferred
- Professional Designation (CRSP, CSP…)
- 10 + years combined experience in HSSE, engineering and/ or sciences
- Experience in Mining / Oil and Gas / Construction / Geotechnical services / Environmental and Biological consulting an asset
- Radiation management experience preferred
- Experience with recognised management systems (OHSAS 18000, ISO 14001). Auditor certifications preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good problem solver with the ability to identify alternative solutions
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Available for business travels and extended working hours, when required
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Option to purchase shares in Golder
- Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
- Global projects and travel opportunities
One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum member status 11 consecutive years
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 40 countries, Golder’s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Golder is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals. As such, Golder will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities, upon request.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder video.
Primary Location CA-ON-MISSISSAUGA
Employee Status Regular
Job Posting Apr 22, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
Hsse Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Golder Associates Mississauga. Golder Associates Mississauga opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Hsse Specialist position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 22 Apr, 2018. You role and responsibilities as a HSSE Specialist include:. Is currently recruiting for HSSE Specialist to be located in our Mississauga office.... ... Continue reading -->
Security Specialist Ottawa Jobs Vacancy in Snc Lavalin Infrastructure Ottawa. Snc Lavalin Infrastructure Ottawa opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Security Specialist Ottawa position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 03 Jul, 2018. In accordance with the Company HSSE Policy, Standard Operating Procedures, the Code of Ethics and Business Conduct and other corporate policies, the Security... ... Continue reading -->
Tailings Surveillance Engneer Jobs Vacancy in Golder Associates Waterfall. Golder Associates Waterfall opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Tailings Surveillance Engneer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 01 May, 2018. Build reputation as an engineering technical consultant / specialist. Meet HSSE key performance indicators compliant with Golder targets.... ... Continue reading -->
Health Safety And Environmental Adviser Edmonton Jobs Vacancy in Ryder Edmonton. Ryder Edmonton opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Health Safety And Environmental Adviser Edmonton position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 10 Aug, 2018. Compile learnings from internal/external incidents, investigation results, and good catch/near miss highlights into a monthly HSSE communication.... ... Continue reading -->
Marine Advisor Lng Jobs Vacancy in Fircroft Kitimat. Fircroft Kitimat opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Marine Advisor Lng position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 19 Jul, 2018. Prepare Effective Management of HSSE Risk (Skill) *. Support to HSSE with regards to assuring safety of small vessels performing environmental assessments... ... Continue reading -->