Documentation Technician Master Data Jobs Vacancy in Belden Montréal
Belden Montréal urgently required following position for Documentation Technician Master Data. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Documentation Technician Master Data Jobs Vacancy in Belden Montréal Jobs Details:
- The employee will be in charge of maintaining global data integrity in the Grass Valley ERP system, including but not limited to the following areas: material, customers, pricing, vendors, standard cost, transfer price, compliance data etc.The employee will be responsible for generating work instructions (and other related tasks) related to Master Data creation throughout the company (worldwide). He/she will be responsible of the global master data integrity insuring that the data is created and updated in accordance with GV standards.Responsibilities:
- Handle the coordination among business departments and business platforms, worldwide, in order to: cleanup the master data inside the Grass Valley actual ERP system (Epicor) and define and maintain the master data inside the Grass Valley future ERP system (SAP).
- Participate in the SAP implementation project
- Generate work instructions related to data creation/validation inside the ERP system (Epicor and SAP)
- Identify existing issues and keep track of ongoing issues of SAP master data and define action items to correct these issues.
- Insure the correctness, completeness and integrity of the data.
- Maintain the company global data.
- Insure data update following the treatment of ECOs (Engineering Change Orders)
- Interact with project managers as well as production, supply, quality control and production engineering departments
- Treat notice of Change and Notices of Non-Compliance of engineering;
- Tasks may change due to operation needs
Questions? Please contact our career center at 833-814-4503.
- College degree in electronics, computer science or industrial engineering
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of SAP MM module is preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the use of computers as well as word processing (Word), spreadsheet (Excel), drawing (Corel, Visio, Designer) and other software from the Microsoft Office suite. Advanced knowledge of Excel is required.
- Excellent ability to communicate in English and French
- Attention to detail, ability to work in teams, ability to promptly obtain necessary information for the execution of tasks, good analytical skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility in working hours