Accounting Clerk Sales And Inventory Jobs Vacancy in Woody World Red Deer
Woody World Red Deer urgently required following position for Accounting Clerk Sales And Inventory. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Clerk Sales And Inventory Jobs Vacancy in Woody World Red Deer Jobs Details:
ACCOUNTING CLERK - SALES AND INVENTORY
As an integral member of Woody’s Accounting team, this Senior Accounting clerk position is responsible for the timely, accurate, and efficient operation of the RV Sales, Accounts Receivable and Inventory functions.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with the Sales, Business Offices and Service departments, gather information needed in order to process the monthly R.V. sales deals for your stores.
- Balance and post R.V. sales deals to the IDS accounting system within month-end Sales’ cut-off deadlines.
- Prepare monthly Sales’ board reports and Sales’ commission summaries for Payroll.
- Reconcile accounts receivable from the various departments and prepare reports.
- Review R.V. inventory purchases in the IDS accounting system for accuracy of costs, general ledger coding, descriptions and locations.
- Balance and record additional R.V. inventory costs such as freight charges, foreign exchange, and brokerage fees, etc.
- Assist bank and year-end auditors with their R.V. inventory counts and queries.
- Organize and maintain manufacturers’ accounts payable files and R.V. sales files.
- Perform general ledger account analysis to identify errors and initiate correcting entries as required.
- Participate in establishing proper internal controls, checks and balances to ensure the accuracy, accountability and integrity of the Sales and Inventory systems.
- As an effective team member, perform other related duties and projects as needed.
Are you ready to GROW with us?? - Please forward resume:
Kramer Thomspon, CFO/COO
Woody’s RV World
or EMAIL TODAY!