Director Admissions Recruiting Jobs Vacancy in Athlete Institute Orangeville
Athlete Institute Orangeville urgently required following position for Director Admissions Recruiting. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Admissions Recruiting Jobs Vacancy in Athlete Institute Orangeville Jobs Details:
Position: Director of Admissions & Recruiting
Employer: Athlete Institute Inc.
Salary: $50,000 annually plus 10% of Summer Academy revenue
Extras: Cell phone allowance, vehicle, 3 weeks paid vacation, travel and recruiting budget
The Director of Admissions & Recruiting is the lead liaison between the Athlete Institute Academy/Summer Academy; potential student athletes, parents and coaches. The process of sourcing, recruiting, selecting student-athletes and directing admission strategies is the key responsibility of this role along with prompting the academy both nationally and internationally and building a regional sales and admissions staff.
Recruiting Students: The Director of Admissions & Recruiting will coordinate and facilitate on and off campus recruiting events, including: coordinating tours of the campus, visiting potential students to provide program details/eligibility requirements, hosting information sessions and school presentations. Being an integral part in creating and developing marketing materials (brochures & pamphlets) and marketing strategies as well as supervising the staff responsible for carrying out these tasks will also be part of this role.
Interview and Evaluate Candidates: The Director of Admissions and Recruiting is also faced with the task of evaluating potential student athletes. Working with coaches and/or administration staff to create criteria and standards for eligibility and admission.
Oversee Admissions: The Director of Admissions and Recruiting will oversee all aspects of the admission process which will include financial aid assistance, scholarship applications, registration forms, course enrolment and ensuring any additional required documentation is completed/obtained.
- Develop admission organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction, establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes admissions operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Maintaining continuing flow of quality applicants and transfers to the academy by analyzing trends in enrolment and marketing activities, leading activities to continue programs that are effective; modifying programs; presenting new sales strategies for the university's recruitment and admission activities.
- Promotes the academy nationwide by making presentations and speeches at high school conferences, and community job fairs throughout Canada.
- Building a region-based team to expand and recruit in different markets both nationally and internationally.
- Pursuing possible governmental grants and other aid opportunities for the academy.
- Building and executing the process from recruitment to campus visits to admissions.
- Building and maintaining alumni and alumni parent relationships.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Forward thinker and active listener
- Self- Motivated
- Team Leader/Motivator
- Organizational & Time Management Astuteness
- Proficient in Budgeting and Expense Reporting
- Effective problem solving skills
- Up to date on the latest computer software and technology
- Analysis and Data Interpretation understanding
- Experienced in drafting policy and documents
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Five years experience in a Recruiter, Sales or related position
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year