Associate Analyst Risk Management Solutions Jobs Vacancy in Banque Nationale Canada Montréal
Banque Nationale Canada Montréal urgently required following position for Associate Analyst Risk Management Solutions. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Analyst Risk Management Solutions Jobs Vacancy in Banque Nationale Canada Montréal Jobs Details:
Associate / Analyst, Risk Management Solutions
Primary Location : QC-Montreal Island-Montreal
Employee Status : Regular
Schedule : Full-time Description
This position will report to the Director, Risk Management Solutions, National Bank Financial Markets.
In the wake of the ever growing demand to provide innovative and timely information to support strategic and client-centric decision making, the Risk Management Solutions team is looking for an experienced developer and financial analyst.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Developing tools to improve front office initiatives as well as client outreach.
• Developing, creating and monitoring financial analysis quickly and easily, across on premise as well as private/public clouds.
• The solutions range from intelligent interface management, big data analytics and financial process improvements to automated reconciliations and pricings.
• Oversee production, development and maintenance of dashboards and web applications.
• Identify business opportunities with client and generate trade ideas.
• Oversee multiple data warehouses and datafeeds used to produce various reports, dashboards and pitches.
• Master’s degree in finance, mathematics/statistics or engineering with finance background
• 3-5 years related work experience
• Excellent knowledge of SQL programming language (MySQL environment) and other systems an asset (SQL server, Oracle, etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of VB.Net language (or C++, C#), or alternatively python or java
• Dashboard and reporting skills (Tableau) an asset
• Machine Learning or AI knowledge a plus
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong organizational skills, communication skills and attention to detail required
• Ability to work autonomously or in a team while respecting deadlines
• Ability to interact comfortably with senior management
• Good knowledge of financial products and markets
• Bilingual (written and spoken) English and French
Job field : Financial Markets and Treasury
Job Posting : Jan 12, 2018
Unposting Date : Jan 19, 2018
Work Postal Code : H3B4S9
Job Number : FIN008BX