Senior Loan Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Western Bank Abbotsford
Canadian Western Bank Abbotsford urgently required following position for Senior Loan Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Loan Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Western Bank Abbotsford Jobs Details:
Senior Loan Administrator
CWB Financial Group Company
Canadian Western Bank
Abbotsford , BC
Integrity. Accountability. Respect. Common sense. Caring.
CWB Financial Group (CWB) is not your typical bank – we take a deeply personalized approach to our business and in our core values. Taking the time to understand our clients’ goals and aspirations allows us to use a full-picture view in the type of support, guidance and service needed to help them cultivate a successful financial future.
Our employees are more than just numbers – we are proud of the welcoming and open culture that invests in our people. Loan Administrators are the backbone of our branch’s administration and lending support – and who we rely on to serve our clients every day.
Be what you want to be – with CWB Financial Group.
Here is a glimpse into what your career could look like with us!
How you’ll spend your time:
- Acting as a key partner and resource for all things lending within your branch or designated group. Account Managers, clients and colleagues will rely on your expertise and skill to ensure the accurate, timely and thorough processing of loan documentation, reporting and packaging. No two days will be the same!
- Exercising your proven communication skills with Account Managers, internal clients and outside agencies to gather critical information through many different channels.
- Providing direction and leadership to ensure all general practices performed comply with the Bank’s policies and procedures (Central Loan Processing Group, Operations, and Security Manuals) to ensure a high level of customer service and maintain a satisfactory inspection rating.
- Functioning as the check and balance. Asking the right questions – does this align with policy? How does this affect and interact with procedure?
- Applying your critical thinking and analytical abilities to spot and recognize any potential underlying issues – then actively researching and investigating.
- Using your administrative expertise and testing your accuracy by processing entries for new and existing commercial, equipment and retail loans while handling document control and reporting.
- As part of a supportive and team-driven group, you will be given the independence to take on the preparation and maintenance of dedicated loan files. This will mean showing your knowledge of personal property registrations, bank confirmations, credit reports, land titles and property tax confirmations.
- Participating in and getting excited about continual learning! This dynamic job calls for a life-long learner.
- Participating and assisting in the weekly/monthly meetings to communicate progress of branch goals and objectives.
- Spreading positive vibes and contributing to a team atmosphere you’re proud to be a part of.
- You’re very detail oriented and remarkably well organized. Accuracy and prioritization are your practiced skills and don’t diminish in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- You’re able to see the bigger picture and enjoy examining all the minute details. Financial insights gleamed from your banking experience allow you go beyond expectations and drive opportunities to genuinely help others. Two or more years of experience in loan has fine-tuned your understanding of all related policies and procedures and increased your knowledge of collateral securities.
- You are not afraid to learn – continuously and consistently. New challenges excite you, and you’re eager to gain new experiences and perpetually build your systems and process knowledge. You’ve spent some time studying post-secondary accounting or finance, have successfully completed the APPRES course and are eager to apply that knowledge to the real world.
- You’re analytical by nature. You’re not just looking to simply process documents – you want to audit, investigate and understand why .
- You’re a self-starter, independent and accountable. You ask questions, have a real interest in finances, the lending process and enjoy task driven work.
- You are energized when faced with ambiguity and can adjust your approach – with people and problems – to respond efficiently and effectively in changing conditions. This means juggling the many tasks, demands and competing priorities that arise in a day with a practiced ease and level head.
- Being accountable and taking ownership of your actions and their results is something you pride yourself on.
- You’re computer savvy – MS Word, Outlook and Excel are essential, and exposure to a lending or banking system would be ideal.
- The opportunity to make a difference - our culture thrives on idea-sharing, collaboration and the ability to create impact
- Rewarding, enterprising and engaging atmosphere where you will be able to see your contributions at work.
- Understanding balance: We know our people have places to go, people to see and good times to have when they’re not at work and we support that.
- An award-winning benefits packages that includes 100% company-funded health coverage (dental, vision and prescriptions), health care spending account, a flexible wellness program and cwbalance day (extra day off with pay!).
- Company ownership: Every employee has the opportunity to be an owner with our employee share purchase plan (ESPP).
- The majority of our branches enjoy a Monday-Friday daytime schedule.
- Our commitment to your success and development: On-going career conversations and personalized professional growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary and pay for performance incentives.
- Continual learning opportunities and professional development training to grow your talent and realize your aspirations and potential.
CWB Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are motivated by the new perspectives diversity can bring to our workforce. Inclusion and advocacy for a diverse organization can bring excellence at all levels of our business. Regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other factors unrelated to job performance, we are looking for difference makers. We are committed to providing equitable treatment to all employees and job applicants.