Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Movati Athletic Group Inc Burlington
Movati Athletic Group Inc Burlington urgently required following position for Sales Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Movati Athletic Group Inc Burlington Jobs Details:
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation
- Sick Days
- Health & Dental Benefits
Our company is a health a fitness club offering best in class services.
The Sales Consultant is responsible for ensuring the delivering and continuously improving membership sales results and performance.
What type of experience should you have?
These are only some of the things we’d like you to bring to the table as a sales person. There will be more, but we can discuss those in person.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience is required. Post-Secondary education related to health and fitness industry is an asset. Additional certifications or workshops related to customer service are a strongly preferred
- 1 plus years related commission based sales and customer service are required
- Related industry experience is an asset (i.e. retail, hospitality, leisure, fitness, etc.).
- CPR & First Aid are required and must be maintained through employment.
- Ability to create and sustain a culture of service focused on hospitality, caring, welcoming and fun.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and flexible hours, as required.
What can you expect in this role?
Below are some of the primary responsibilities you will be taking on in our membership sales role. We can’t wait to hear what else you want to contribute to our team!
- Nurtures new business accounts to meet and exceed sales goals and targets through tenacious and enthusiastic outreach, in accordance with defined metrics and standards. Strives to achieve and exceed new membership sales objectives and continuously improve membership sales performance.
- Supports the execution of internal and external promotions and marketing campaigns/strategies to attract new Club member and retain existing Club members.
- Conducts informative and energetic membership tours to prospective members and guests, anticipates and interprets their needs and customizes the membership experience by matching their unique needs, interests and goals with Club products and services.
- Generates sales leads through prospecting (lead boxes, corporate outreach). Establishes relationships with local businesses to promote, health, wellness and fitness.
- Follows up on all unsold prospects in a timely manner, and in accordance with defined metrics and standards.
- Maintains regular contact with Club members to retain them, motivate them, and assist them in meeting their health and fitness goals.
Interested candidates are invited to APPLY. We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Movati Athletic is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We can’t to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
- commission based sales: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)