Shipper And Receiver Jobs Vacancy in Lincoln Electric Company Canada Hamilton
Lincoln Electric Company Canada Hamilton urgently required following position for Shipper And Receiver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shipper And Receiver Jobs Vacancy in Lincoln Electric Company Canada Hamilton Jobs Details:
Location: Highway 5 & Highway 6, Dundas/Hamilton
Lincoln Electric – The Welding Experts ®.It’s more than a slogan, it is a reference to the knowledge we’ve gained in over 100 years as the leader in the welding industry with a global presence in more than 160 countries. Our technologies are everywhere – from buildings, bridges, cares and ships to pipelines and wind powers all around the world. As part of a continuing legacy, working at Lincoln Electric Canada will give you the opportunity to contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to world challenges
Our Burlington Automation Division in Hamilton, ONspecializes in the design and manufacture of automatic CNC metal fabrication machinery, tube finishing and material handling equipment.
Burlington Automation is seeking a talented Shipper and Receiver.
- Responsible for processing all required paperwork and coordinating trucking for Burlington Automation
- To ensure all materials and services are shipped on time in the correct quantities, with the correct paperwork.
- To ensure shipping policies and procedures are followed and shipments are documented accordingly
- To receive incoming goods and match with its packing slip and organize the inventory on the shelves
- To operate powered and manual industrial equipment such as forklifts, pump trucks, etc. to load and unload materials
- To report to the Supply Chain Manager and communicate all matters or concerns on material flow, quality, and cost of materials and services
- To actively participate in company, staff, or individual one-on-one meetings on an ongoing basis for the purposed of effective teamwork, enhanced communication and progressive co-operation strategies within the department as well as other departments across the company
- To continually contribute to the profitability of the company and ongoing business operations by initiating, recommending, and implementing continuous improvement strategies and initiatives
- To conduct any general duties, specific projects and responsibilities as assigned or required by the Supply Chain Manager in a timely manner
- To continually follow the company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures
- High school education or relevant experience
- 1-5 years of shipping and receiving experience in a manufacturing environment
- SAP experience is an asset
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Team work
- Can-do Attitude
- Time Management Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Achievement Oriented
- Sense of Urgency
- Productive in a fast-paced environment.
Lincoln Electric Company of Canada is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, record of offences, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation or any other Prohibited Ground. Lincoln Electric Company of Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
Thank you to all that apply, however only chosen applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time