Aquatics Summer Building Attendant Jobs Vacancy in City London London
City London London urgently required following position for Aquatics Summer Building Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Aquatics Summer Building Attendant Jobs Vacancy in City London London Jobs Details:
1. To have at all times current: Emergency First Aid w/ CPR C or higher and Police Information Check.
2. To be knowledgeable of, and to enforce, all City of London Policies and other relevant legislation.
3. To work no more than 40 hours per week or 8 hours per day and to adhere to the Employment Standards Act.
4. To follow maintenance checklists as assigned and record accomplished tasks as required.
5. To have knowledge of the programs being offered in the facility.
6. To assist with the security and safety of the facility by periodically conducting walking inspections of change rooms, public areas, and parking lots.
7. To complete pool tests accurately and in a timely manner according to the schedule set out in the facility’s log book.
8. To submit all shift changes via Staff Centre.
9. To attend and participate in all training sessions.
10. To address, and report to management, all disciplinary issues involving the public or staff.
11. To be in uniform at all times.
12. To be a representative of the City of London and maintain a professional image at all times.
13. Other duties as assigned.
• Current Emergency First Aid or higher
• Must be 15 years of age by June 29, 2018
• Police Information Check/self-declaration
$11.60 per hour (currently under review)
Application Instructions All applicants must apply online with a resume, cover letter and required qualifications.
All qualifications required for the position must be included with the application. Copies of permanent cards are preferred however temporary cards that are within 3 months of the certification date are acceptable. If you have not yet taken the required course but will be certified before summer, please provide proof of enrolment in the course. i.e. receipt
Police Vulnerable Sector Check (required for Area Supervisors, Pool Managers, Assistant Pool Managers, Senior Guards, Wading Pool Guards and Instructor/Lifeguards) –successful applicants will be required to obtain this check prior to starting employment however it is not required at the time of interview. Staff will not be permitted to work without this document.
Police Information Check (required for Building Attendants and Cashiers) - successful applicants will be required to obtain this check prior to starting employment however it is not required at the time of interview. Staff will not be permitted to work without this document
Returning staff who submitted a VPS in summer 2017 or after may be required to fill out an Offence Declaration form. This will be indicated in your offer of employment. If a VPS was not submitted since summer 2016, you will be required to submit a new one conducted in the past six (6) months. It can take up to 2 months to complete this process so please plan accordingly.
Offence Self Declaration Form