Supply Chain Intern Feb Mths Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Mississauga
General Electric Mississauga urgently required following position for Supply Chain Intern Feb Mths. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Chain Intern Feb Mths Jobs Vacancy in General Electric Mississauga Jobs Details:
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare: What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business, and people to help solve some of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare. For more information about GE Healthcare visit our website http://www.gehealthcare.com .
Want to know what we’re working on at GE Canada? Visit www.gereports.ca
GE Canada is recognized as one of the Top Employers for Young People in 2017.
To learn more about our Campus program please go to: www.campuscareers.ge.ca Twitter: @GECanadaCampus
GE – imagination at work An Equal Opportunity Employer
GE Business: GE Healthcare Location: Mississauga, Ontario Duration: 12 - 16 Months Anticipated Start Date: Feb 2018 Number of positions: 1 Reporting to: Supply Chain Leader Application Deadline: January 29th, 2018
Essential Responsibilities:The Position:
As the Supply Chain Intern, you will be joining a fast paced, energetic, empowered environment as part of the GEHC Canada HCS Supply Chain team. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals within the field of Logistics, Transportation, Warehousing, International Trade Controls and Medical Equipment Demonstrating. You will gain exposure supporting the Supply Chain, Service & Sales teams and assist the greater organization in achieving its annual goals and objectives as an active participant.
You will be responsible for supporting the coordination and operational execution of GE Healthcare Demonstration program, managing booking, inventory, ensuring that internal customers’ needs are met and that company policies and compliance requirements are adhered to.
Nature of work:
In this role, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to); • Operational execution of Demo from inception to post event analysis, ensuring quality and adherence to Demo objectives, scheduling and coordinating equipment, 3PL and carriers • Track all National Demo Pool Inventory movement and utilization to maintain an accurate Demo database. Initiate, track, control, and communicate projects to drive inventory levels to optimum levels.
- Support and work with 3PL to achieve KPI for Inbound and outbound order fulfillment and tenders to carriers assisting with coordinating and communicating shipment delivery requirements with freight forwarders • Inventory control including coordinating and communicating shipment activities, delivery, tracking, support, reverse logistics etc.
- Reporting and analysis of support activities, requests, vendor/buyer activities, classifications • Coordinating and communicating shipment delivery requirements with 3PL and freight forwarders.
- Implementing tools and dashboards for metric visibility, communication, and analysis. • Timely and accurate record keeping, reporting and analysis. • Supporting compliant and efficient processes while driving VCP cost saving, through improved logistics operations and process simplification.
Do you qualify? We are seeking…
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills. • Accomplished computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). • Knowledge or experience with Oracle or similar ERP system. • Experience with Import and Export, transportation, inventory and distribution • Excellent organizational and coordinating skills • Strong attention to detail
- College or University degree in course of completion in Engineering (Biomedical, Industrial, Manufacturing), Supply Chain & Logistics, Business Administration, Operations, or equivalent related discipline. • Open to both current students who will be returning to their in-class studies upon the completion of the work term and recent graduates who have completed their studies within the past 2 years
Please note that this position does not provide a subsidy for relocation expenses.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in joining GE.
- Knowledge or experience with Oracle or similar ERP system • Highly Proficient Excel skill
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.