Senior Policy Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Government Saskatchewan Regina
Government Saskatchewan Regina urgently required following position for Senior Policy Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Policy Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Government Saskatchewan Regina Jobs Details:
Senior Policy Analyst - RES003742 Employment Type: Permanent Full-time Location(s) : SK--Regina and Area-Regina Ministry : 032 Health Salary Range: $38.680-$48.473 Hourly Grade: SGEU.12.
At the Saskatchewan Ministry of Health we are committed to excellence and innovation to serve the people of Saskatchewan. The Partnerships and Workforce Planning Branch is seeking a Senior Policy Analyst to work in the Health Information and Privacy Unit. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a team environment with other like-minded professionals ensuring adequate protection of personal health information and moving forward access, privacy and information related matters and public policy development impacting our health system priorities. Reporting to the Director/Chief Privacy and Access Officer for the Ministry, you will:
- Manage inquiries and respond to requests for access to information under The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP) and The Health Information Protection Act (HIPA) and conduct privacy breach analysis;
- Develop, maintain and present where applicable, data sharing agreements, privacy impact assessments, privacy-related policies and training materials;
- Actively inform the Ministry's ongoing development and implementation of legislation and regulation amendments including HIPA as it relates to the health system strategic priorities;
- Anticipate issues and inform the Minister’s Office and the Ministry to these issues and develop and communicate responses to public and stakeholder concerns;
- Lead and oversee the review, development and assessment of policy options on current and emerging issues including consulting with health stakeholders, provincial government ministries, federal and provincial government officials, and providing advice to senior Ministry officials.
- Knowledge of Saskatchewan’s health system including trends, issues, structure and composition.
- Knowledge of access to information and privacy protection legislation, and an understanding of government’s public policy development and decision-making processes.
- Strong written oral and communication skills.
- Efficient collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated sound judgement, analytical and decision making skills.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage issues.
- Strong problem solving skills.