Front Desk Agent Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts Emerald Lake
Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts Emerald Lake urgently required following position for Front Desk Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Agent Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts Emerald Lake Jobs Details:
Guest Service Agents are the face of Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts, providing a high level of customer service to our guests from the initial reservation to the point of check out.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to reservation enquiries, providing guests with up to date information on our rates, special offers and packages.
- Book room reservations, both over the phone and at the Front Desk.
- Prepare for arriving reservations, ensuring guest requests are met to the best of our ability.
- Welcome guests to the Lodge and provide an efficient check in experience.
- Provide guests with accurate and relevant information about the Lodge, local area and attractions.
- Book tours, activities and restaurant reservations for guests.
- Handle guest requests during their stay to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- Address all guest issues and complaints in a courteous manner, with the support of the Front Office management team.
- Check out guests, providing accurate billing information and correctly processing payments.
- Manage the hotel switchboard, directing calls to other departments as necessary.
- Provide an accurate cash-out report at the end of each shift.
- Other duties as required.
- Front Desk shifts are typically 7am-3pm, 3pm -11pm, and 11pm-7am but are subject to change as necessary to ensure proper coverage for the 24 hour operation.
- Schedules are based on a five day work week, but must be flexible depending on business levels.
- All GSA’s will be trained on the Audit shift (11pm-7am) in the event coverage is required.
- On the job training is provided, with ongoing opportunities for learning and development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A passion for customer service; previous experience is an asset.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to multitask.
- Able to cope in high pressure situations.
- Experience with Opera PMS, Microsoft Office and Outlook is an asset.
- Previous hotel experience preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and remain calm in the event of emergency situations arise
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comApply Now