Senior Blockchain Architect Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Toronto
Deloitte Toronto urgently required following position for Senior Blockchain Architect Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Blockchain Architect Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Toronto Jobs Details:
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Kitchener
Be a part of cutting-edge technology innovation at Deloitte. Our Blockchain Practice promises to fundamentally alter the infrastructure that powers the economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet. We are hard at work shaping the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, security, infrastructure, and that’s just the start.
The excitement surrounding the possibilities of blockchain technology are at an all-time high—and rightly so. At Deloitte, we have been advising upon and delivering blockchain software solutions to major global institutions since 2014.
If you are an individual who is self-directed, determined, and intellectually curious, we think you would be a perfect addition to our growing team. Our motto is to be bold, take risks and move fast. We strive to work with clients to define their blockchain innovations, lead strategy development and build solutions that will be critical to success in the digital century. Our global network includes blockchain labs in US, Dublin and Hong Kong with 1000+ folks and ecosystem partners.
How will we help you grow:
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Deloitte. We work in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
As a Blockchain architect will support the requirements of the service area, create distributed ledger architecture solutions and apply them to strategic efforts internally or work with technology teams as a subject matter expert across the Blockchain projects and with our partner vendors. As a technology architect you will be responsible for architecting, setting up, managing, and evangelizing the tools and processes.
- A degree in Computer Science / Mathematics or equivalent work experience in a field utilizing the same subject matter
- Experience working with some clients to include proof of concept work, component ownership / design and some whole systems architecture with those customers
- Knowledge of a core set of systems including databases, transactions processing, messaging and integration technology
- Able to take a business solution from customer requirements into a coherent concept and then into some prototype code. Experience of taking early code into the basis of a client led proof of concept project.
- Experience with at least one Blockchain implementation
- Minimum 1 year of experience with one or more of the following Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technologies: Ethereum, Hyperledger, Multichain, Ripple, Chain, BlockApps, Corda, and/or Monax/Eris
- Minimum 1 year of Agile development experience using continuous integration and/or other DevOps tooling
- Minimum 1 year of technical architecture experience
- Installation, configuration and development including work within a production environment
- Infrastructure architecture and design in Cloud (PaaS and IaaS), especially around Linux-based workloads using virtualization or containers (Docker)
- Experience with security and cryptography
- Experience with Blockchain architecture design patterns and supporting infrastructure
- Experience and interest in Cloud and containerization technologies (e.g. Docker)
- Prior experience working in areas of emerging technology and driving new points of view and capabilities
- Experience in defining one or more following architecture aspects: Availability, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Portability
- Prior experience in management methodologies (waterfall or agile), enterprise planning, estimation, and project management (single and multi-site)
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions (Lifecycle for infrastructure including SDLC)
- Possess the ability to confidently articulate the benefits (and drawbacks) of an open source implementation to technical and non-technical client stakeholders
Your role as a manager at Deloitte: · Embrace and live the firm’s purpose – to make an impact that matters – by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society · Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities · Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders · Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships · Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be – so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte’s newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community.
“Once Deloitte, always Deloitte.”
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.