Regional Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Tugo Richmond
Tugo Richmond urgently required following position for Regional Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Tugo Richmond Jobs Details:
At TuGo, we’re committed to helping travellers and partners have better experiences. To sum it up: We help—however we can . That’s why we’re one of Canada’s leading travel insurance providers and a Canada’s Best Managed Company!
We’re a team of specialized experts, dedicated to first-class customer service and claims assistance. We’re looking for a Regional Account Manager to join our team, in our Richmond, BC office.
TuGo is privately owned with headquarters in Richmond, BC. We have over 170 employees in offices across Canada.
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain a personal sales and marketing strategy ensuring its alignment with department and corporate business plans.
- Identify opportunities and represent TuGo in new business acquisition of key/national accounts; develop relationships at head office level.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals and presentations to large existing or prospective clients emphasizing the benefits and suitability of current products.
- On occasion, may assist with the development of new products to meet unique needs of key clients.
- Represent TuGo with respect to licensing and regulatory issues and in industry associations.
- Attend and assist with the coordination of sales-related functions such as trade shows for brokers, auto clubs, credit unions and travel agents.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the current market environment including knowledge of primary competitors and their products.
- Achieve performance targets.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and all other teams.
- Responsively and effectively handle issues.
- Look for ways to improve customer experience.
- Promote and model TuGo culture, values, and brand promise.
- Continuously build professional and technical expertise.
- Other duties as required.
What you'll bring
- Degree or diploma in business or a related discipline, or equivalent industry education (CAIB, CIP, CHS, CLU designations)
- 8+ years of progressive sales experience in the insurance or financial services industry
- Thorough understanding of insurance distribution in either the property & casualty or financial services markets
- Results-oriented, innovative problem-solver
- Strong negotiating and selling skills
- Thorough knowledge of the Canadian travel insurance industry/competitive market place is an asset
- Self-motivated with the capability to work independently to achieve targets
- Very strong organizational and time management skills
- Level 1 Insurance License (Level 2 preferred) and Accident & Sickness Licence
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel approximately 25% of time
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong team player and positive contributor
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and the ability to learn applications quickly
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Able to consistently live our values of being purposeful, achievement-oriented, cohesive, evolutionary and treating others as you want to be treated
- A strong customer experience focus
- A passion for continuous learning and professional achievement
- A passion for travel
Apply to TuGo If you’re passionate about providing better customer experiences, and this position fits your career plan, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com