Mazda Brand Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Morrey Auto Group North Vancouver
Morrey Auto Group North Vancouver urgently required following position for Mazda Brand Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mazda Brand Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Morrey Auto Group North Vancouver Jobs Details:
Morrey Mazda of the North Shore is expanding the sales team. There has never been a more exciting time to be a part of Morrey Mazda.SUMMARY OF POSITION
Working under the general supervision of the Sales Manager - you are responsible for greeting customers at the dealership, identifying their transportation/vehicle needs, demonstrating the features and benefits of selected vehicles in relation to those needs, arranging test drives for customers, determining customers’ interest towards the successful agreement of purchase, sale and delivery of the vehicle. Position includes prospecting through outbound telephone calls and correspondence, following up with former and current dealership customers and following up with customers who have visited the dealership or taken test drives.
- Must have, or have the ability to obtain, a current VSA Salesperson License - MVSABC Salesperson Licensing FAQ
- Must have a valid BC Driver’s License (current abstract required)
- Proven working experience as a sales representative preferred
- Must be a self starter with an ability to work with limited supervision
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- An ability to demonstrate an enthusiasm and appreciation for the customer and the dealership in all situations
- Limited physical effort required. Ability to work for long periods of time at a desk. Extended periods in front of a computer screen.
Follow the sales process including:
- Greet customers promptly when they visit the dealership in the manner and method as outlined by the Sales Manager
- Initiate discussion with the customers about their transportation needs and what is going to be important to the customers in the vehicle selection process
- Conduct a vehicle presentation for the customer that focuses on the identified needs of the customer
- Arrange for customers to take test drives
- Request and record customer name, telephone number and notes on the discussion and vehicles of interest
- Facilitate the vehicle and selection process of a vehicle with a customer
- Negotiate and reach a purchasing agreement with the customer
- Conduct outbound telephone calls to “hot” or “warm” prospects as agreed upon with the Sales
- Prepare and send correspondence to “hot” or “warm” prospects and follow up by telephone
- Telephone each customer who visited the showroom and was served by the Sales Consultant (unless explicitly requested by the customer)
- Telephone each customer who takes delivery of a vehicle within 48 hours of delivery, confirm delivery satisfaction, solicit questions or concerns and request attention to the CSI form upon receipt
- With completely satisfied customers, request referrals to develop a list of sales leads
- Maintain a dealership customer and prospect record keeping system Manager on a weekly basis
- Pre-delivery inspections of vehicles to ensure vehicles are prepared according to customer expectations
- Delivery of vehicle to the customer including demonstration of the vehicle, explanation of the warranty, presentation of service staff, service appointment procedures, etc
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Guaranteed Salary. Training will be provided. High paying commission structure including a guaranteed salary provides opportunities for a generous income. We offer a strong brand, fantastic team environment, and a great benefits package.