Communications Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Desjardins Saint-Tite
Desjardins Saint-Tite urgently required following position for Communications Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Communications Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Desjardins Saint-Tite Jobs Details:
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
Job LevelNV-07 The incumbent assists, supports and advises caisse managers in selecting, applying and implementing communications solutions, practices, programs and tools.
General Information on the Position
- Assist the caisse's Management Committee in preparing the annual communication activities plan based on the allocated budget. Provide advisory support to managers in producing communications intended for various clienteles, community organizations, officers, managers and employees and assist them in carrying out communication activities.
- Maintain the caisse's and Desjardins Group's positive image by identifying potential risk and inform the caisse's general management and the various partners involved. Monitor activities related to service quality for members and customers (e.g. surveys, processing complaints).
- Receive, assess, and recommend sponsorship requests, donations and subscriptions and perform ensuing follow-up activities regarding the level of funding granted. Participate in producing the caisse's social responsibility report.
- Analyze, select and ensure the quality of communication vehicles intended for members and customers (e.g. letters, mass mailings). Produce and disseminate a variety of information (e.g. intended for local newspapers as well as internal communications).
- Support caisse representatives in maintaining business relationships with various clienteles and community organizations. Assist with organizing events for customers and community organizations (e.g. information sessions, conferences, school caisse activities).
- Moderate social media communities: draft informational content for publication (e.g. advertising, video) and ensure the overall relevance and coherence of comments and interactions.
- Identify needs and perform follow-up activities regarding ad placement mandates in collaboration with the various involved partners.
- Follow up on Desjardins Group merchandising proposals (e.g. ordering promotional material for the entire caisse).
- Participate in organizing the logistics of various caisse events (e.g. annual general meetings, special meetings) and produce the annual report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies
- 0 to 1 year of experience in internal and/or external organizational communication
Other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Knowledge of all products and services aimed at caisse members and those offered by Desjardins business centres, components and distribution networks, as well as those of competitors
- Knowledge of external environment
- Excellent knowledge of French spelling and grammar
- Knowledge of communication and advertising methods, techniques and tools
- Understanding of the philosophy and fundamentals of financial services cooperatives
- Knowledge of policies, legislation, standards and ethics governing the operations of the caisse and its centres
- Knowledge of service standards
- Knowledge of the democratic structure of the caisses and the Desjardins network
- Interpersonal savvy
- Customer focus
- Written communications
- Decision quality
- Priority setting
Work LocationCaisse Desjardins de Mékinac-Des Cheneaux
Trade UnionNon Syndiqué