Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sotawall Limited Brampton
Sotawall Limited Brampton urgently required following position for Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Sotawall Limited Brampton Jobs Details:
Job Title- IT Support Specialist
Reporting To- IT Manager
Sotawall Limited is a national leader and major supplier of pre-glazed, unitized curtain wall systems for industrial, commercial and institutional buildings. The company’s innovative approach provides full service design, manufacture and installation using their proven systems. Sotawall’s commitment to excellence in product and service is evidenced in the creative efficiency of the fabrication and assembly plants and the achievement of a modern designed office with responsible energy usage.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Serve as 1st point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries and urgent issues to the next level
- Advise user on appropriate action and log all help desk interactions
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Update customer data and prepare activity reports
- Inform management of any recurring problems and recommend modifications
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Research questions using information resources
- BSc/BA Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- 1-2 years support service
- 3-4years of computer hardware experience
- 3-4 years of software experience and utilization
- working knowledge of fundamental computer hardware and network hardware related to IT and a network environment.
- working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment (Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, 2008, Autodesk Products
- Familiarity with creating and maintaining databases with FileMaker or MS Access an asset
- SQL, HTML and Java programming an asset
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office products, databases and remote control
- Advanced trouble shooting and multi tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong client –facing and customer service focus
- Team player with strong problem solving skill
We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.