Entry Level Shipper Receiver Jobs Vacancy in Eecol Electric Vancouver
Eecol Electric Vancouver urgently required following position for Entry Level Shipper Receiver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Shipper Receiver Jobs Vacancy in Eecol Electric Vancouver Jobs Details:
Join a team that offers great hours, excellent benefits & a career to be proud of!
Just starting out? No experience? No problem! The great thing about a working for EECOL Electric is the opportunity to advance to a rewarding career in sales, management or one of the many other career paths.
EECOL is a leading Electrical Products Distributor with 57 locations in Canada. Our employees stay for the long-term because we offer a rewarding and exciting career, not just a job! Just ask our President, Executives or Management team what great opportunities this company offers; they all started out in the warehouse. You won’t meet a more down-to-earth, hardworking and dedicated team. Visit us at www.eecol.com to learn more.
EECOL employees enjoy…
- Permanent, full time positions, Monday through Friday. Weekends and evenings are for friends, family and fun, not for work!
- Regular reviews, raises and bonus opportunities.
- All training provided. We promote within; excellent opportunities to advance.
- First rate benefits including generous flex benefits, health & dental plan, disability, life insurance, vision care and a Defined Benefit Pension Plan rarely offered by other companies.
This is an entry-level warehouse position. A typical day includes:
- Preparing goods for shipment
- Arranging for shipment pick-ups
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Picking items to fill orders
- Checking goods received, putting stock away
- General warehouse/yard organization
- Cutting, spooling wire
- Operating forklift, pallet jacks
- Assisting customers with inquiries
- Safety footwear is a requirement for all warehouse positions.
- is hard-working with a strong desire to grow, learn and move up in our company
- is motivated, energetic and goal oriented
- has experience with forklifts or is willing to learn, all training is provided for the successful candidate
- has a strong work ethic
Attn: Chad Alford
3600 EAST 1ST AVENUE
Vancouver, BC V5M 1C3