Analyst Manufacturing Strategy Jobs Vacancy in Brp Valcourt
Brp Valcourt urgently required following position for Analyst Manufacturing Strategy. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Manufacturing Strategy Jobs Vacancy in Brp Valcourt Jobs Details:
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10 000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Play a key role in developing successful manufacturing strategies for an international company
- Work in a dynamic environment that will constantly challenge you
- Be part of a passionate team
YOUR FIRST-YEAR DELIVERABLES
- Actively support BRP’s management team in the study and development of strategies related to various corporate challenges and opportunities
- Prepare presentations intended for BRP’s management committee, investment committee and Board of Directors
- Carry out performance analyses of existing plants to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Manage and monitor cross-functional projects, and communicate their status to plant directors and the executive team
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Examine business proposals and validate BRP’s interest in pursuing such projects
- Prepare presentations to get our manufacturing strategy projects approved
- Support the annual strategic planning cycle and establish connections with other BRP initiatives
- Improve our operating performance
- Take the lead on projects/studies with a view to support BRP’s LEAN initiatives
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance or administration
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an industrial setting, in the manufacturing field, or in finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills (ability to identify the key issues in a situation to facilitate productive discussions and decision-making)
- Ability to plan and manage several assignments at once
- Continuous improvement experience and LEAN or Six Sigma training would be an asset
- Ability to effectively influence senior management
- Ability to build and maintain strong ties with other departments
This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Program.
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA
The Eastern Townships are located in the southern part of the province and share a 300km+ long border with the United States. The region’s breathtaking landscape features 15 mountains, 19 lakes, 7 rivers, 33 beaches and 3 national parks. 80% of the territory is forested, making its more than 200 km of hiking trails possible. In the fall, the landscape becomes a festival of colours, delighting young and old alike. Nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts are sure to find what they’re looking for among the many seasonal and year-round activities available, which include hiking, cycling, camping, skiing and golfing, not to mention hunting and fishing. Food lovers can treat their taste buds to the refined flavours of the region’s vineyards, microbreweries and local products. There are also plenty of options for those who want to relax, with over 15 spas and relaxation centres, all of which are surrounded by idyllic vistas. The Eastern Townships offer unmatched quality of life.