Full Time Delivery Driver And Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Island Beverage Distributors Ltd Victoria
- Full Time Delivery Driver And Customer Service Representative
- Island Beverage Distributors Ltd
- Victoria BC
- 18 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Island Beverage Distributors Ltd Victoria urgently required following position for Full Time Delivery Driver And Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full Time Delivery Driver And Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Island Beverage Distributors Ltd Victoria Jobs Details:
Seeking Permanent Full Time Delivery Driver and Client Representative
The Delivery Driver and Client Representative position is an excellent position for those who are hospitality minded. This position offers the diversity of working along side our incredible warehouse team, delivery of goods and customer service to our retail, food and beverage clientele.We are not just hiring drivers; we are looking for key team players who are passionate about what they do and possess a strong customer service orientation. We are looking for team players who can figure things out and do what it takes to get the job done.
Island Beverage specializes in full-cycle distribution and logistics services for the growing craft beverage industry. Our focus is providing our partners with a reliable, transparent and unparalleled customer experience for their clients.We are a dynamic, exciting, and fast-paced company with a growing team.
- Order fulfillment – Kegs and Package Product (picking, loading, and delivery throughout the Greater Victoria area)
- Ensure accuracy of all deliveries
- Correctly load and offload vehicles
- Accurately record delivery information
- Provide first class customer service to restaurant and licensees
- Operate the delivery vehicle in a safe manner at all times, obeying all rules of the road
- Assist licensees with logistics surrounding their beer and wine keg systems
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum Class 5 Class 1 or 3 is an asset
- Electric Power worker/ Forklift experience or license is of value. Willing to train.
- Excellent customer service skills, with a professional, outgoing and friendly personality
- Cool under pressure
- High level of integrity
- Always willing to lend a hand * Experience with routine vehicle maintenance
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn new skills and processes quickly
- Physically fit: role requires ability to move heavy kegs (up to 68kgs)
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Familiarity with beverage tap systems and/or the restaurant industry is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Victoria, BC
Required license or certification:
- Class 3 Drivers License and Clean Drivers Abstract