Compliance Officer Wealth Management Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Toronto
Cibc Toronto urgently required following position for Compliance Officer Wealth Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compliance Officer Wealth Management Jobs Vacancy in Cibc Toronto Jobs Details:
- Monitoring Activities – Monitor ongoing activities including the timely review of daily/monthly trade/business activity to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements, company policies, practices and acceptable standards of business ethics and conduct of CIBC Wood Gundy.
- Compliance - Follow up on questionable business conduct or regulatory non-compliance items or activities, assess impact and determine courses of action required, including escalations.
- Communicate - Effectively communicate with internal partners and regulators, including investigation and preparation of correspondence.
- You can demonstrate experience in Compliance and/or full service brokerage firms. It’s an asset if you have successfully completed Canadian Securities Course, Conduct and Practices Handbook, Options Supervisors Course, Branch Managers Course, Partners, Directors and Officers Course.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork and accountability.
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.
- The role operates within Wealth Management Compliance. As part of CIBC@work, our team does not have permanent desks and work from home is expected a couple of days a week.