Sales And Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Blue Sky Solar Inc Mississauga
Blue Sky Solar Inc Mississauga urgently required following position for Sales And Marketing Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales And Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Blue Sky Solar Inc Mississauga Jobs Details:
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing intern to join our company. You will be responsible for helping to create and implement different sales and marketing strategies and other various tools.
We believe as an individual we have only but a limited amount of time and energy. We must not waste that doing mediocre or good enough work! We can do something GREAT when/if we channel that time and energy into something we love and are passionate about. So, if you are passionate about the possibilities, capacity, and strength of sales and Marketing, at Blue Sky Solar Inc. you will find the perfect environment to express your creativity and learn.
This is a 4-month unpaid internship, which can lead to a full-time position.
If you live and breathe sales and marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for an Intern to develop, implement, track and optimize our sales and marketing campaigns across all traditional and nontraditional channels.
- Plan and execute all sales and marketing initiatives, including but not limited to assisting sales team, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns,
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Develop and implement SEO and SMO strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Knowledge of Google analytics.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Proven working experience in digital marketing is preferable.
- 1-year experience in Digital Marketing.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in sales and marketing
Job Type: Internship
- Marketing: 1 year