Communications Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Gevity Consulting Inc Vancouver
Gevity Consulting Inc Vancouver urgently required following position for Communications Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Communications Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Gevity Consulting Inc Vancouver Jobs Details:
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the Gevity business development team, the Communications Specialist will promote a positive public image by creating and maintaining corporate communications materials across website and social media channels, planning and coordinating Gevity industry conference presence, preparing presentations, white papers and proposals and related administrative tasks.
Agile, flexible, strategic and tactical, the successful candidate thrives in a dynamic and fast-moving environment where deadlines are tight, priorities are constantly changing, and high standards need to be met. Exceptional communication and copywriting skills are required. Ability to work flexible hours, including some evening and weekend work, as well as occasional overtime, is required.
- Assisting the CEO and senior leadership by ensuring that internal and external messaging is clear, consistent and timely
- Working as a member of the business development team to prepare Gevity communications materials
- Maintaining and enhancing Gevity’s social media presence and website content and developing digital recruitment advertising campaigns
- Performing SEO and analytics on social media, website, job posting and recruiting applications, including tracking click through and hiring rates for digital campaigns, managing advertising budgets and reporting ROI indicators to senior management
- Building on the Gevity communications strategy and developing and execute effective communications plans
- Communicating and coordinating with all levels of management and staff to gather information that meets communications requirements and developing quality materials to meet deadlines
- Organizing and editing written materials supplied by Gevity technical and business staff including communiques, presentations, methodologies, procedures, project summaries, fact sheets, white papers, etc.
- Managing internal communications (memos, newsletters, etc.)
- Drafting content for internal and external stakeholder audiences and mass media and collaborating with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles
- Organizing initiatives and planning events or conferences
- Assisting senior leadership with “damage control” in cases of bad publicity
- Ensuring accurate content and format consistency and maintaining document version control
Required Skills and Qualifications
The successful Communications Specialist will have the following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including superior writing, editing and proofreading abilities, presentation skills
- Proficient command of English
- Outstanding organizational and project planning abilities
- Ability to develop communication strategies and execute tactical plans
- Degree in communications, marketing, public relations or related field preferred
- 5-7 years related professional experience preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, social media, website content skills required; SEO, graphic design, image and video-editing skills a plus
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work as a member of a team in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities and deadlines while meeting quality standards and on-time delivery
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and the ability to process information quickly and accurately
- Ability to effectively liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels to gather information for eventual publication
- Willing to work flexible hours as required by the business to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in French, written and spoken, considered an asset
- Knowledge of the health informatics industry and / or the information technology industry considered an asset