Accounts Payable Receivable Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Sherwood Electromotion Inc Vaughan
Sherwood Electromotion Inc Vaughan urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Receivable Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Receivable Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Sherwood Electromotion Inc Vaughan Jobs Details:
Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk
Sherwood Electromotion Inc. (SEI) is a leading independent provider of assembly, overhaul and manufacturing services for propulsion systems equipment and electrical rotating apparatus for Rail, Mass Transit and Wind Industries. SEI is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 40 years. As a company we are committed to providing our clients with outstanding quality, integrity and, value.
We are currently looking for an AP/AR Clerk. The AP/AR Clerk is responsible for Accounts Payable/Receivable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: -
- Collect outstanding customer accounts and ensure prompt payment from customer by providing any missing documents, i.e. invoices, delivery receipts or proof of delivery and ensure no delinquent accounts are not addressed accordingly
- Reconcile accounts receivable with control accounts
- Prepare daily deposit to the bank and posted to the system
- Monitor/update bank report of the cleared cheques and cash position report
- Investigate and resolve customer queries and any account discrepancies
- Ensure all cash receipts, debit/credit memo, and adjustments are posted for month end report
- Perform credit check for customers
- Match PO against invoices, assign GL coding and enter invoices into the system
- Perform cheque run (CDN & USD) and ensure vendor payment according to agreed terms
- Process employee’s expense for travel, benefits, and cash advances on a regular basis
- Ensure all invoices, adjustments and payments are posted for month reporting and closing Prepare invoice summary for month end accruals
- Prepare monthly inter-company account reconciliation, accounts payable, and purchase accrual against corresponding control accounts
- Provide credit application for vendor’s credit
- Follow up bank wire transfer, stop payments and other queries to the bank
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Experience in AP/AR Position and understanding of intercompany interactions and dependence
- Strong computer skills in ERP and Microsoft Office i.e. Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment
Start your career with Sherwood Electromotion Inc. today and be part of a team that rewards quality and integrity with competitive pay, employee benefits and, profit sharing.
While we appreciate all candidates who express interest only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: We are few minutes walking distance from the new TTC Subway in Vaughan
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 3 years
- Accounts Payable: 3 years