Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Sunshine Centres For Seniors Toronto
Sunshine Centres For Seniors Toronto urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Sunshine Centres For Seniors Toronto Jobs Details:
- Provides reception duties for the organization such as taking messages for staff, and providing information to seniors, social service professionals, and the general public about our programs.
- Books groups and individual seniors for Camp Sunshine on Ward’s Island;
- Maintains donor database and co-ordinate donor relations activities including thank you letters, receipts and other aspects of donor recognition and stewardship;
- Updates website;
- Assists with input and design of communication materials such as program flyers, newsletter, and Annual Report.
- Co-ordinate mail-outs to donors, volunteers, and members;
- Maintain filing system;
- Responds to inquiries from volunteers and participants;
- Provide administrative support for grant proposals and reports to funders;
- Assist with programs as needed;
- Assist with organizing special events, gatherings for volunteers, & fundraisers;
- Other administrative duties such as maintaining office inventory, purchasing letterhead, etc.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of software such as Access, Microsoft Word, Publisher, website programs, and the Internet;
- Interest and ability to learn new database program such as Income Manager (a fundraising database);
- College or university degree in business administration or equivalent;
- Experience updating websites and graphic design skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills;
- Strong writing skills;
- Enjoys interacting with seniors;
- Flexible and team-oriented approach;
- Experience working for a community-based non-profit organization.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- Toronto, ON