Information Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Financial Services Commission Toronto
Financial Services Commission Toronto urgently required following position for Information Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Information Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Financial Services Commission Toronto Jobs Details:
What can I expect to do in this role?In this position, you will:
- prepare information content for division communication tools;
- design, develop and maintain division information resource files and databases;
- produce division publications related to corporate licensing activity;
- provide information research/analytical support to division staff.
How do I qualify?
- you have knowledge of legislation, policies and licensing/registration processes and systems to prepare information bulletins and newsletters;
- you have knowledge of legislation governing freedom of information and protection of privacy to research and prepare responses for information inquiries.
Research, Analytical Skills:
- you can conduct research assignments and projects;
- you can interpret, analyze and make recommendations on data and information;
- you can identify trends, gaps and anomalies based on workforce data, prepare reports and recommend further research, business improvement, program development etc.;
- you can assess the significance of findings and develop interpretations and recommendations.
Communication, Interpersonal Skills:
- you have written and oral communication to gather information and prepare newsletters and information bulletins, and research summaries/reports;
- you can exchange information with internal and external colleagues.
- you have knowledge of systems and word processing, spreadsheet, data base and website software to access information, prepare bulletins/reports and make updates to web content.
- 2 Temporary, duration up to 12 months, 5160 Yonge St, Toronto, Toronto Region