Financial Planner Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Calgary
Bmo Financial Group Calgary urgently required following position for Financial Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Planner Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Calgary Jobs Details:
As a Financial Planner you will increase customer loyalty and market share by meeting the investment needs of customers and by providing excellent financial planning and advice. This opportunity allows you to apply your sales skills and help customers achieve their investment and retirement goals.
You will also:
- Proactively contact BMO customers in a dedicated portfolio list to do detailed profiling of their investment needs, review of investment holdings and goals and provide investment and retirement planning.
- Expand existing BMO relationships by consolidating the investable assets of mass affluent customers to increase BMO's share of wallet
- Work collaboratively with other branch colleagues to ensure wealth management customers experience exceptional service and have their financial needs met, including referring to brokerage, online and private bank partners.
- The role is supported by a full time sales coach and reports up into a managerial spine that is dedicated to investments
- Passion for financial planning and helping customers.
- Proven sales success in the financial services industry.
- Experience with investment and retirement planning.
- Demonstrated ability to build, maintain and refer internal and external relationships.
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC).
- Must be registered to sell Mutual Funds (MFDA/AMF).
- Financial Planning Accreditations/Designations are preferred, however, we may be willing to train high potential candidates with a demonstrated track record of sales and customer service excellence
- Preferred: Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation.
- Personal Financial Planner (PFP) designation, or
- Wealth Management Essentials (WME) + Financial Planning Supplement, or
- Professional Financial Planning Course (PFPC), or
- Financial Planning I & II (FP I & II).
- IQPF - required in Quebec only.
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Wealth Management
Primary Location Canada-Alberta-Calgary
Organisation P&C Distribution-X000020
Job Posting 02/14/18
Unposting Date 02/21/18