Haccp Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Tillsonburg Custom Foods Tillsonburg
Tillsonburg Custom Foods Tillsonburg urgently required following position for Haccp Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Haccp Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Tillsonburg Custom Foods Tillsonburg Jobs Details:
The HACCP Coordinator will report directly to the Quality Assurance Manager, and is responsible for Monitoring GMP’s, Updating SOPs, Onsite verification tasks and other work as directed by the QA Manager.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining HACCP plans and Prerequisite programs
- Training employees on food safety, good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Personal Hygiene and Company policies
- Work directly with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) to ensure all food safety standards are adhered to; and help CFIA in re-inspection of raw material received.
- Assist with SQF and other customer audits
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for each process
- Responsible for environmental testing and thermometer calibration
- Develop and print product labels, including the development of nutritional values and cooking instructions
- Monitoring and Verifying QC on the line process checks and Metal detection checks
- Assist with customer complaint investigation, HOLD & Release program
- Maintain accurate and organized records of all QC and production paperwork
- HACCP certification is required.
- Post secondary education/Diploma or degree in Food Science or related field.
- Must have minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in food manufacturing plant.
- Meat Poultry experience will be considered an asset
- Superior communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent decision-making and time-management skills.
- Knowledge of HACCP, GFSI (SQF) & QA systems.
Job Type: Full-time
- HACCP: 1 year
- Tillsonburg, ON
- G Class Driver's Licence
- HACCP Certification